Facts of Norah O’Donnell
|Full Name:||Norah O’Donnell|
|Birth Day:||January 23, 1974|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Profession:||American television journalist|
|Daughter:||Grace Tracy, Riley Norah Tracy|
Norah O’Donnell is an American television columnist who rose to prominence as the co-anchor of CBS Today, a network program. She is also a substitute for the show Face the Country, having previously worked for CBS News as a White House Journalist. CBS is reportedly interviewing Norah for the role of host of its late-night show, according to Bloomberg.
What Age is Norah O’Donnell?
Norah was born on January 23, 1974, in Washington, DC, United States. She is of Irish descent and of American ancestry. Aquarius is her zodiac sign. Norah completed her lone wolves in Way of thinking and her graduate degree from Georgetown College.
Norah grew up in Washington, DC, with her parents and a specialist father named Francis O’Donnell. In any case, there is no information about her mother’s separation from her Irish ancestors. As a result of her father’s work, the family relocated to San Antonio, Texas. Norah received her high tutoring from Douglas MacArthur Secondary School and her graduate degree in Liberal Examinations from Georgetown College.
How much is Norah O’Donnell Net Worth?
Norah also filled in as the host and reporter for Face the Country in 2011 and as the anchor of CBS Earlier Today from 2017 to 2011. Norah has an incredible net worth of around $8 million from her career as a CBS and NBC columnist, thanks to each of these works.
Who is Norah O’Donnell Married to?
Norah is a lovely young lady who found her ideal partner in Geoff Tracy, the owner of a restaurant. He is the owner of Gourmet specialist Geoff’s, a café in Washington, D.C. After dating for a few years, the couple decided to walk down the passageway and marry in June 2001.
Norah and Geoff gained two new relatives on May 20, 2007, when Norah gave birth to twins named Henry and Effortlessness. After that, in 2008, she gave birth to a daughter named Riley Norah, and the family continues to live happily in Washington, DC.
Norah ODonnell’s Body Measurement
Norah is 5 feet and 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kilograms. Her eyes are earthy in color and her hair is light.
Norah O’Donnell’s Career Line
- Norah began her professional career in news reporting as a staff essayist for Move Call, where she covered Congress.
- She went on to work for Public Strengthening Television as a young specialist until 1996.
- Norah’s career as a reporter took a different turn in 1999 when she was hired by the NBC Organization, where she stayed for 12 years.
- Norah worked as a Washington Department Reporter for the first two years of her career at the organization before becoming the host of the show End of the Week Today.
- She also worked for NBC Organizations on shows such as MSNBC Live as an anchor, Dateline NBC as a journalist, and NBC News White House Reporter.
- Norah began her career with CBS News as the Central White House Reporter in 2011 after serving the organization for a long time.
- She went on to become the anchor of CBS Nightly News and later the co-anchor of CBS Earlier Today in 2012.