Facts of Not Even Emily
|Full Name:||Kate Wiles|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Instagram Star|
Emily is not a YouTube sensation in the United States. This is not the case. Emily, too, rose to prominence on the popular app Vine, where she amassed 400 million loops in the summer of 2016 due to her hilarious content. Later, she moved to YouTube, where she amassed over 384K subscribers.
How old is Not Even Emily?
Certainly not. Emily was born on November 14, 1998, in New York City, New York. She is 22 years old and was born under the astrological sign Scorpio. She was born in the United States and is a nationality of the United States. Her given name is Mary Kate Wiles, as well.
At the moment, Emily’s parents’ names and contact information are unavailable. She does, however, have a sister, whose name has not been revealed as of yet. Similarly, information on her other family members, such as cousins and others, is unavailable. Furthermore, Emily appears to prefer to keep her personal and family history private and out of the public eye.
Emily’s educational background and qualifications are unknown at this time, as are the names of the educational institutions she has attended or is currently attending. And, given her age, she must have completed high school and be enrolled in university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue his studies.
What is the Net Worth of Not Even Emily?
When it comes to Emily’s earnings and income, her current net worth is unknown. Her primary source of income, however, is known to be YouTube.
Who is Not Even Emily’s Boyfriend?
Emily appears to be single at the moment, and she appears to be more focused on her career and YouTube than on being in a relationship. Perhaps she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life private and away from the public eye. Similarly, no information is available about her previous relationships until now. As a result, we can pretty much assume that Emily has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it hidden.
How tall is Not Even Emily?
Certainly not. Emily is 5’6″ tall and weighs 62 Kg. His other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are currently unknown, and are being reviewed. Emily also has brown eyes and hair. She has also colored and highlighted her hair in different colors.
Career line of Not Even Emily
- Certainly not. Emily began her Vine career. She rose to prominence on this popular app in the summer of 2016 when she surpassed 400 million loops on the platform. And it was all due to her amusing content. Similarly, in November 2013, she posted her first Vine video, which included lyrics from One Direction’s “More Than This.”
- Emily is a pop culture consumer who enjoys watching new movies and television shows. She is also a talented artist who can play the guitar, piano, drums, and ukulele. In May of 2014, Emily posted a Vine titled “My sister doesn’t understand my music taste!” Oh no >:-(“.
- Emily started posting videos on YouTube after the app, Vine, was shut down. She runs the Not Even Emily YouTube channel. She started the channel on December 20, 2015, and it has so far received 16,523,951 views. Emily also publishes vlogs, speeches, motivational videos, fact videos, and other types of videos.
- Similarly, LETS TALK ABOUT CRUSHES is the first video on her YouTube channel. This video was published on January 14, 2016, and it has received 52K views to date.
- Do Teenagers REALLY Act Like This? is the most popular video on Emily’s channel. She published this video on October 11, 2018, and it has received over 1.4 million views to date.
- Furthermore, I’M NOT HOMOPHOBIC, Quirky Culture Must Be Stopped, these relationship posts keep me awake at night, and POV Tik Toks are Really Something… are some of the channel’s other popular videos.
- Emily is also active on other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She is the owner of the Instagram handle “stillnotemily.”
- On her Instagram page, she has 522 posts as of now. Similarly, the Instagram posts she shares are stunning, eye-catching, and appealing. Emily is also on Twitter. In June of 2014, she became a member of this social media platform.