Facts of Offset
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Profession:||Rappers and artists|
Kiari Kendrell Cephus is an American rapper and lyricist who goes by the stage name Balanced and is a member of the Migos hip-hop group. He is frequently in the news for his on-again, off-again relationship with Cardi B, and the couple recently announced their separation on Instagram. Balance has around 9.7 million Instagram followers as a result of his rising fame.
Early Life of Offset
On December 14, 1991, Counterbalance was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States of America. He identifies as an American and belongs to the African-American ethnic nationality. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign. Quavo and Departure, Counterbalance’s cousin siblings, inherited his youth from him.
When his father abandoned him at a young age, Counterbalance grew up with his siblings, Quavo and Departure. Quavo’s mother brought him up to the Gwinett Region, which is close to Atlanta. Aside from that, there are no details about Counterbalance’s family.
Offset’s Net Worth and Earnings
Aside from the gathering, Counterbalance has collaborated with a variety of rappers and artists, including Drake for the single No Bad Things to Say and Macklemore for Willy Wonka. Counterbalance has amassed approximately $16 million in net worth as a result of each of these projects.
Is Offset in a Relationship?
Cardi B and Counterbalance have had a long and tumultuous relationship. The two met unexpectedly two years ago in 2017, when they collaborated on a song called Lick, and the rumors about them dating began. Balance proposed to Cardi B in front of a large crowd of fans at Force 99’s Force to be reckoned with in Philadelphia after dating for a while.
Counterbalance and Cardi B married in a private ceremony in 2017, according to TMZ, and Cardi B also confirmed their relationship on Instagram. Counterbalance and Cardi welcomed their first child, Kulture Kiari Cephus, on July 10th, 2018. Balance also has four children from his previous relationships.
Since a video of him with another woman, Sophia Alia, became a web sensation in 2018, Counterbalance has stood out as truly newsworthy. Balance was seen getting physically involved with Sophia in the video, but she confirmed that they didn’t have any actual contact at the time. Following the release of this video, rumors began to circulate that Balance and Cardi B had broken up.
Body Measurements of Offset
Counterbalance stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs around 78 kilograms. His skin tone is earthy, and his twisted hair is also earthy.
Offset’s Career Line
- Balance began his professional rap career alongside his cousin siblings, Quavo and Departure, as part of the Migos group.
- In the year 2013, the triplet gave birth to a single child named Versace.
- Following the release of the first single, the group released its debut album, Yung Rich Country, in 2015.
- In the year 2017, Balance released another single with his group, Awful and Boujee, which went viral on the internet.
- In the United States, the single charted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In the same year, Migos released Culture, their follow-up album, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States.