Facts of Olivia Hoellein
|Full Name:||Olivia Hoellein|
|Sibling:||Three (Cody, Lincoln, and Boston)|
Olivia Hoellein is a social media personality who rose to prominence as a result of her mother’s self-titled YouTube channel. Olivia Hoellein is the daughter of Bonnie and Joel Hoellein.
How old is Olivia Hoellein?
Olivia Hoellein is a 12-year-old girl. On July 16, 2009, she was born under the astrological sign of Cancer in Logan, Utah, United States. Joel Hoellein is her father’s name, and Bonnie Hoellein is her mother’s name.
She also has three younger siblings, Cody, Lincoln, and Boston. She and her siblings are regulars on her parents’ YouTube channel. Chad and Jennifer Griffiths are her maternal grandparents.
Julie Deru, Ellie Mecham, Ruby Franke, and Beau are her other family members from her mother’s side.
There is no information available about her educational background. However, on her Instagram post from August 30, 2019, she mentions that that day was his first day of fifth grade. However, she never stated which institution she attends.
How much is Olivia Hoellein’s Net Worth?
Olivia’s family is estimated to have a net worth of $1.5 million. Her family makes the majority of their money from their family vlogging channel and also owns the women’s clothing brand “Bollie Brand.”
Is Olivia Hoellein single?
Olivia Hoellein is only eleven years old. She has more than two years until she reaches the teen years. Olivia is obviously single at such a young age. She will undoubtedly attract many lovers in her life if she is of the right age. Rather, she is more concerned with advancing her career as a social media sensation and having fun as a child in a family of YouTubers.
Furthermore, when it comes to Olivia’s parents, they met in high school and married in May of 2007.
How tall is Olivia Hoellein?
There is no information available about Olivia, a young YouTuberbody,’s measurements. Nonetheless, her height, weight, and other body measurement stats will continue to change for several years to come because she is still a child. Olivia also has dark blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Olivia Hoellein
- Olivia Hoellein is a young YouTube star who frequently appears on her mother’s family’s channel, “Bonnie Hoellein.”
- This YouTube channel focuses on family vlogs and milestones in the lives of the family’s children, as evidenced by videos such as “Babies First Dentist Visit.”
- She’s appeared in a number of videos. Her specific videos included “Olivia’s Maturation Day at School,” “DEALING WITH TWEEN ATTITUDE,” “Why Olivia Hates Growing Up,” “Olivia and Her Puppy,” and others. She has two more videos devoted to her: “Olivia’s Birth Story” and “Olivia Turns 6.”
- Similarly, as mentioned on the YouTube channel, she is such a doll that she deserves her own channel, but until then, her own playlist of makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, challenges, and pre-teen girl milestones will suffice.
- This clearly indicates that she will have her own solo YouTube channel in the near future
- She also appeared in the video Oregon Coast RV Trip / Travel Vlog, which had 142,175 views on June 19, 2019.
- Some of the other videos on the channel that feature her are as follows: Hello Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids that I ate all of their Halloween candy, Cousins Share Everything, HALLOWEEN 2016, Shopping Makes Everyone Feel Better, and FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Boston Starts Kindergarten.
- Other videos featuring Olivia and her siblings on her family channel include Sibling Taste Test, Spring Break 2018, Meeting Baby Brother, Balloon Release for Lost Loved Ones /
- Addie, Olivia’s Morning Routine, Summer LOVE, CRAZY HAIR DAY, Fair, Food, Face Paint, Not Enough Money for DISNEYLAND?, and many more.
- Furthermore, “MERMAID CAVE” is the most-watched video on the channel. The video was uploaded on April 14, 2017 and has received 49,488,289 views as of July 2020.
- The first video on this channel, titled Kansas City, was uploaded on August 25, 2014, and has received 280,391 views to date. She was a regular on her mother’s family’s YouTube channel from the beginning.