Facts of Oti Mabuse
|Full Name:||Oti Mabuse|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Professional Ballroom Dancer|
|Birthplace:||Pretoria, South Africa|
Oti Mabuse is a well-known South African professional Latin American and ballroom dancer. Oti Mabuse is well-known as a professional dancer on the British television show Strictly Come Dancing and its German equivalent, Let’s Dance. professional dancer on the British television show Strictly Come Dancing and its German equivalent, Let’s Dance She was a judge on The Greatest Dancer.
How old is Oti Mabuse?
Oti Mabuse was born on August 8, 1990, in Pretoria, South Africa. She will be 30 years old in 2020. Motsi Mabuse is her elder sister. Her sister is also a professional ballroom dancer. Motsi also appeared as a professional dancer and judge on the German television show Let’s Dance. Oti is of South African nationality. She has black ancestors. In terms of education, she went to university and majored in civil engineering. However, she dropped out of school to pursue a career in dance.
How much does Oti Mabuse earn?
Oti won the South African Latin American Championship eight times with her captivating dance. She then relocated to Germany in order to broaden her dancing horizons. In 2014, she finished third in the World Cup Freestyle Latin and second in the European Championship Latin. She also won first place in the German Championship PD Freestyle Latin. Oti has undoubtedly made a lot of money from her successful career, but her exact net worth is unknown. Her annual salary as a Strictly Come Dancing choreographer is expected to be more than $200,000.
Who is Oti Mabuse’s Husband?
In 2016, she married Marius Lepure, a Romanian dancer. They met for the first time at a dance competition in Germany. Furthermore, they have collaborated on Strictly Come Dancing and competed in various dance competitions. They won the German National Show Dance Championships together and finished first in the World Latin Championship.
Both are professional dancers, and Marius appeared in a group number on the BBC One dancing competition in 2017. Marius proposed to Oti in 2014, and after two years of engagement, they married. Oti frequently shares photos of herself and her husband on social media. Oti and Marius went on a romantic trip to Italy in January 2020. The couple is happily married and living a happy life together.
Scandals of Oti Mabuse
Oti Mabuse of Strictly Come Dancing has been left “devastated” after a 3 a.m. hotel nightcap with her dance partner Kelvin Fletcher. There have been several claims that she and Kelvin are in a romantic relationship, which both parties have categorically denied. Last year, Emmerdale’s Kelvin Fletcher and professional dancer Oti Mabuse beat the competition and won Strictly Come Dancing 2019.
However, there have been numerous rumors that the two have been romantically involved since the competition. According to a BBC source, “Oti is a huge asset for the show, but at the moment she is very unhappy and upset at all the reports and is left to wonder ‘do I really need all this BS?’” Oti is a married woman who respects Kelvin’s wife, so she would never carry it this way. They even stated that they are only dance partners and good friends.
How tall is Oti Mabuse?
Oti has stunning black eyes and black hair. She is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall and weighs about 57 kg. Her body measurements are 36-24-36 inches. She is also very active on social media.
Career line of Oti Mabuse
- Oti appeared as a professional dancer on the eighth season of Let’s Dance, the German version of Strictly Come Dancing, in 2015. Her partner was Daniel Küblböck, and they came in sixth place.
- After a year, Oti returned as a professional dancer for the ninth season of Let’s Dance in 2016. A television host. Her coworker was Niels Ruf. However, in week two, they were eliminated and dropped to 14th place.
- She appeared as a professional on the 13th series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2015. She teamed up with Olympic boxer Anthony Ogogo. Later, the couple finished 14th and were eliminated in week 3.
- She also appeared in the show’s Children in Need and Christmas specials the same year. In the show, she was paired with actors Jack Ashton and Tom Chambers.
- For the 14th series of Hollyoaks, Oti was paired with former Hollyoaks actor Danny Mac in 2016.
- The couple advanced to the finals and finished as runners-up. For the show’s 15th season in 2017, she was paired with Paralympic sprinter Jonnie Peacock; they were eliminated in Week 9 in 8th place.
- For the show’s 16th season, she teamed up with England cricketer Graeme Swann. They were eliminated in 7th place in Week 10.
- In 2019, she was paired with former Emmerdale actor Kelvin Fletcher for her fifth stint on the show. He took over for her previously announced partner, Made in Chelsea’s Jamie Laing.
- Her partner, on the other hand, had to withdraw from the show due to a foot injury sustained while dancing on the launch show. As a result, Kelvin Fletcher took over for Laing shortly before the start of the live shows.
- They went on to win the series. Later, in 2017, Oti appeared with celebrity partner Danny Mac on the national Strictly Come Dancing – The Live Tour.
- They won more individual shows than any other couple, according to the audience.
- An Audience With was announced in August 2017 by Oti and Ian Waite as a 60-date UK tour for 2018. She appeared on an episode of Tipping Point: Lucky Stars in 2017.
- Similarly, she announced in October 2019 that she would be teaching at Donahey’s Dancing with the Stars Weekends in 2019. Oti joined Cheryl, Todrick Hall, and Matthew Morrison as a judge on The Greatest Dancer in 2019.
- She appeared on Celebrity MasterChef 2019 that year. Similarly, in 2020, Oti took over as a new host of the Boogie Beebies.