Facts of Paige Reffe
|Full Name:||Paige Reffe|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Kids:||Danielle and Devynn Birx-Raybuck|
Paige Reffe is an American lawyer and the co-founder of the Law Office of Paige Reffe, where he advises clients on federal and international matters. Paige Reffe held management positions in the Carter, Reagan, and Clinton administrations. He is also better known as the husband of Dr. Deborah Birx.
How old is Paige Reffe?
Paige Reffe was born on April 21, 1952, in the United States of America. He is 69 years old at the age. Gemini is his zodiac sign. Furthermore, he was born in the United States. Paige is of American nationality. He is of Caucasian ethnicity with Scottish ancestors. He has spent the majority of his life in Seattle. And he is a Christian. Paige spent the majority of his life in Seattle.
In terms of education, he earned a B.A. in Political Science after graduating from high school. He later earned his Juris Doctorate from Emory University. His wife Deborah, on the other hand, graduated from Houghton College with a BS in chemistry and an MD from Hershey Medical Center.
How much is Paige Reffe’s Net Worth?
Paige’s net worth is estimated to be in excess of $2 million (USD). He amassed such a large fortune through his work as a lawyer and as the Director of Advance for former President Bill Clinton. In addition, his wife has a $1 million fortune. Paige’s income is also derived from his business.
Who is Paige Reffe marrried to?
Paige Reffe is a happily married woman. His wife’s name is Dr. Deborah Birx. Furthermore, the couple married in 2019 in a small ceremony surrounded by their loved ones. Paige Reffe, Birx’s wife, was the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Global HIV/AIDS. He is very close to his family. Because not many tabloids reported on their marriage, it remained hidden for a few months after the wedding. Regardless, the lovebirds are enjoying their lovely marital life.
Paige is the stepfather to Brix’s two daughters from her previous marriage to her first husband, Bryan Dudley Raybuck, despite the fact that the couple does not have any children together. Brix and her first husband married in December 1976. The wedding took place at Trinity United Methodist Church. The holy ceremony was officiated by her uncle Rev. Hayden Sparks and two others. Besides, Deborah wore the same wedding gown her mother wore when she walked down the aisle in 1951.
Paige is the proud father of two grown-up stepdaughters, Danielle and Devynn Birx-Raybuck. Danielle is a social worker at INOVA Fairfax Hospital. As of 2020, she is happily married to her boyfriend turned husband Michael Flynn. On August 20, 2016, they married in a beautiful ceremony in Potomac, MD. They also have two children. Devynn, Paige’s second stepdaughter, was born in 1983. Unlike her sister Danielle, who is fairly active on social media, Devynn prefers to keep a low profile.
So far, we know that she is an academic publisher who has written a few books, including Governance and Accountability in India. She will be working as a Senior Business Development Officer for the Women for Women International Program in 2020. It’s safe to say that both of Reffe’s stepdaughters are quite successful in their own right. In addition, the entire family lives in a multi-generational home. Dr. Birx’s parents, daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren all live in the same house.
How tall is Paige Reffe?
Paige has an average and quite large body type when it comes to body measurements. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall. And he weighs about 75 kg (165 lbs). Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair. Paige is also a fitness enthusiast. He has a shoe size of 8.5 US. Paige also has a mustache. He’s already in his forties. As a result, he has begun to grow white hair and a white mustache.
Career line of Paige Reffe
- Paige previously served as Bill Clinton’s Deputy Assistant and Director of Advance. He was in charge of executing the President and First Lady’s trip in this capacity. In addition, he serves on the board of directors of the United States to expand NATO.
- Reffe also served on the Visitor’s Board of the United States Air Force Academy between 2000 and 2002. He has practiced law in both the private and public sectors. Reffe also worked as a trial attorney for the United States Department of Justice’s Tax Division (1979-1983).
- During his tenure, he specialized in bankruptcy and civil tax matters. Paige Reffe is also the co-founder of the Law Office of Paige e Reffe.
- He has over 20 years of experience in his field and is one of the most experienced lawyers. In addition, he represents the governments of Albania, Romania, and Slovakia in Washington, D.C. He has worked very hard to get to this point in his life, and he also inspires many young people to never give up and to always put in the effort.
- Paige joined the law firm Cutter and Stanfield in 1988. Reffe advanced his career by working as the chief outside counsel for the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority between 1990 and 1993.
- He was in charge of legal matters while also providing guidelines and advice on both day-to-day agency management and long-term strategy development. Paige also established his own law firm in 1998, with federal and international clients as his primary clients. In addition, he founded the Reffe Group, which specializes in internal events.
- Paige served as Bill Clinton’s Deputy Assistant and Director of Advance from 1995 to 1996. He was in charge of the President and First Lady’s journeys. As part of his job, Reffe led site survey and pre-advance teams for all of the President’s foreign trips, and he was the primary negotiator with foreign governments regarding the president’s visits.
- In terms of his wife’s professional career, she is an American physician and diplomat who has served as the United States Global AIDS Coordinator under Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump since 2014. On April 2, 2014, she was confirmed by the Senate by voice vote.
- Birx was appointed White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator by Vice President Mike Pence on February 27, 2020. Birx has been working as the Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force since the outbreak of the Corona virus in 2020.