Facts of Paris Brosnan
|Full Name:||Paris Brosnan|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Sibling:||Dylan Brosnan, Chris, and Sean, Charlotte|
|Mother:||Keely Shaye Smith|
Paris Brosnan is an American model best known for being the youngest son of actor Pierce Brosnan, a well-known producer, actor, activist, and environmentalist. Paris Brosnan rose to fame at a young age as a result of his famous father.
How old is Paris Brosnan?
Paris Beckett Brosnan was born on February 27, 2001, and is 20 years old. Paris was born in California, United States. His nationality is American, and he is of Irish-American ethnicity. Paris is the son of famous American actor Pierce Bronson and American journalist Keely Shaye Smith. His father is an award-winning megastar, and his mother was a TV host, producer, and actress.
Similarly, Paris has a biological brother, Dylan, who was born on January 13, 1997. He also has siblings from Pierce’s previous marriage: Charlotte, Chris, and Sean. Charlotte died of Ovarian Cancer on June 28, 2013.
Furthermore, he graduated from high school on June 12, 2019, but the name of the school is unknown. Though little information is provided about which university he attends and his previous education.
How much is Paris Brosnan Net Worth?
Paris began his career at a very young age. He has a lot of fortune because he was born into such a wealthy family. Working as a model for high-end brands and designers has an impact on his net worth. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to range between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Paris Brosnan single or has a Wife?
Paris is currently single. He has not released any information about this issue to the media. However, with his charming personality and appearance, we may soon learn about his new relationship status as well.
How tall is Paris Brosnan?
Paris has a diva personality. He is 185cm tall and weighs 68kg. His blonde hair and hazel-colored eyes complement his personality even more. Furthermore, Paris prefers shoe sizes 12 (US), 11 (UK), or 45 (EU) (EU).
Career line of Paris Brosnan
- Paris was raised in a family of media stars, so she has been exposed to a lot of media attention since she was a child. Similarly, his half-brother Sean is an actor, and his brother Dylan is a model and singer for the band “Raspberry Blonde.”
- With well-known personalities in his family, it is easy for Paris to fit into the fashion industry.
- Paris was signed by the ‘Next Model’ agency’s Los Angeles office on November 10, 2017. Paris has been popular on social media since she was a teenager due to her impressive height of 185cm.
- Furthermore, signing contracts with high-profile celebrity clients such as Suki Waterhouse and Jamie King, to name a few.
- Since then, Paris has achieved a great deal of success at such a young age. Paris was then featured on the covers of numerous top magazines, including ‘GQ Korea,’ ‘Vanity Teen,’ and ‘Numero.’
- Paris also achieved another milestone when he was featured on the cover of the magazine ‘MMSCENE.’ As a result, Paris was also featured in the episode titled ‘The Descendants,’ alongside Myles O’Neal and Asher Oyelowo.
- Similarly, Paris began his modeling career in 2018 by walking the runways of Dolce & Gabbana and Ralph Lauren. Paris was also a member of the ‘Dolce & Gabbana’ Fall 2018 class.
- He walked the runway wearing blue and white pinstripe pants and a pinkish floral jacket. Later, in ‘Fall 2018,’ he wore a baseball shirt over a white shirt with the caption ‘Love is Love.’
- Following that, in September 2018, Paris walked his second runway for Ralph Lauren’s 50th birthday celebration. Paris has grown in fame and popularity ever since.
- Some even call him the next Irish-American supermodel. Pierce, his father, surprised him by showing up for the event. Pierce later shared snippets of the event on Instagram, adding to Paris’ growing fame and popularity.
- Paris has also worked on a social cause. In late May 2019, Paris, in collaboration with the United Nations World Food Programme, premiered a short film. In it, he documented his trip to Sri Lanka and how the UNWFP has helped raise awareness about childhood hunger.