Facts of Park Seo-joon
|Full Name:||Yong-kyu Park|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Singer|
|Education:||Seoul Institute of the Arts|
Park Seo-joon is a well-known actor from South Korea. Park Seo-joon is also a singer and model. He is well-known for his roles in dramas and TV shows such as “The Chronicles of Evil,” “Itaewon Class,” “Whats wrong with Secretary Kim,” “Fight for My Way,” “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth,” and “She Was Pretty,” among others.
How old is Park Seo-joon?
Park Seo-joon was born on December 16, 1988, and he is currently 32 years old. He was born in Seoul, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Furthermore, his given name is Park Yong-kyu, which is written in Korean as. Park Seo-name joon’s is written in Korean as and in Hanja as.
There is no information about Park Seo-parents, joon’s siblings, or other family members. However, there is information that Seo-joon has two younger brothers. Seo-joon received his alma mater from the Seoul Institute of the Arts. He also graduated from Kyungpook National University.
How tall is Park Seo-joon?
Park Seo-joon stands approximately 185 cms or 6’1′′ tall and weighs approximately 69 kgs or 152 lbs. Furthermore, the actor’s blood type is AB.
Career line of Park Seo-joon
- Park Seo-joon is a well-known actor, model, and singer. The actor is best known for his roles in TV dramas such as Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Fight for My Way, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, and Itaewon Class. Seo-joon has also appeared in films such as Chronicles of Evil, Midnight Runners, and The Divine Fury.
- Park Seo-joon was signed to the entertainment company “Content Y” until June 2018. Seo-joon signed with “Awesome Ent” in July 2018 after his contract expired. Awesome Ent is a company founded by Seo-longtime joon’s manager.
- In 2011, the actor made his acting debut. He appeared in the music video for Bang Yong-single guk’s I Remember. Following that, Park Seo-joon appeared in the TV dramas Dream High 2 in 2012, Pots of Gold in 2013, One Warm Word in 2013, and A Witch’s Love in 2014.
- Then, from October 2013 to April 2015, Seo-joon hosted Music Bank. The actor is also good friends with the SISTAR members. Between October 2013 and April 2015, Seo-joon co-starred in Shut Up Family with Sistar’s Dasom and emceed Music Bank with Sistar’s Bora. The actor is also close to BTS’s V. (Kim Tae Hyung).
- Park Seo-joon is also a competent singer. He contributed his voice to the Dream High 2 OST, which he co-wrote with JB. Its name is New Dreaming. He also performed Come Into My Heart, which is an OST for A Witch’s Love.
- Then he performed Letting You Go from the Kill Me, Heal Me soundtrack. He also sang the OST song Long Way from She Was Pretty, as well as Each Other’s Tears for Hwarang: The Beginning.
- Park Seo-breakthrough joon’s roles came in 2015. It was with the dramas Kill Me, Heal Me, and She Was Pretty. In the lead roles for both of these projects, he collaborated with actress Hwang Jung-eum. The same year, Seo-joon appeared in the thriller film The Chronicles of Evil.
- Park Seo-joon appeared in the 2016 youth historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth. Seo-joon collaborated with Go Ara and Park Hyung-sik on this project. Choi Min-ho, Do Ji-han, Jo Yoon-woo, and Kim Tae-hyung were among the other lead actors in this project.
- Park Seo-joon was also a huge success in the 2017 youth romance drama Fight for My Way. He co-starred with actress Kim Ji-won in the lead roles. Similarly, the TV show was a smash hit in South Korea, topping ratings in its time slot.
- In the same year, Seo-joon made his big-screen debut as a leading man in the action-comedy Midnight Runners. He collaborated on this project with actor Kang Ha-neul. For this role, Seo-joon received the “Best New Actor” award at major film award ceremonies such as the Grand Bell Awards and the Korean Association of Film Critics Awards.
- Similarly, in tvN’s 2018 romantic comedy-drama What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, actor Seo-joon co-starred with prominent actress Park Min-young. This series was a success, and Seo-joon received favorable reviews. Seo-joon was dubbed the “master of the romantic comedy” by the Korean press for his performance in this drama.
- The actor then appeared in the occult film The Divine Fury in 2019 and served as a special juror for the Asiana International Short Film Festival. The same year, Seo-joon appeared as a guest star in the Oscar-winning film Parasite.
- Park Seo-joon appeared in the JTBC drama Itaewon Class in the year 2020. In this drama, he played a restaurant owner. This drama is based on the same-named webcomic. The actor is also set to appear in the sports film Dream. Yoon Hong-Dae, a former soccer player turned coach, plays his role in this film. Lee Byeong-heon directed this film
- Park Seo-joon was only 19 years old when he enlisted in the military. In 2008, the actor began serving his country. Later that year, after completing his mandatory service, the actor was released.