Facts of Park Tae In
|Full Name:||Tae In Park|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Park Tae In is a South Korean actor who is still in his early twenties. Park Tae In captured the public’s attention after appearing in a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 advertisement. As an actor, he has appeared in a number of films, including “The Mermaid Prince” and “Love for a Thousand More.”
How old is Park Tae In?
Park Tae In was born on September 1, 2000, and he is now 20 years old. Tae In’s exact birthplace is unknown, but he is a South Korean citizen. This requires him to complete the mandatory military service, which he can do until he reaches the age of 28. Furthermore, his name is written in Korean as.
There is no information available about Tae In’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Furthermore, Tae In has yet to reveal details about his educational journey. However, given his age and talent, we can assume that Park Tae In is enrolled in an acting academy or a prestigious university’s acting and theatre program.
Is Park Tae In single?
There is no verified information about Park Tae In’s relationship status or love affairs. Tae In is probably more concerned with his acting career than with love affairs right now. Or the young actor might as well be keeping his personal relationship private.
How tall is Park Tae In?
There is no information available about actor Park Tae In’s body measurements, which include his height, weight, biceps, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Tae In also has dark brown eyes and hair the same color.
Career line of Park Tae In
- Park Tae In is a new South Korean actor. He is represented by the Korean entertainment agency YGX. It is a subsidiary label of the well-known YG Entertainment. YGX is home to well-known personalities from various talent fields such as singing, acting, producing, modeling, and so on.
- Among the many famous actors and singers associated with this label are Kwon Hyun Bin (VIINI), Lee Soo Hyuk, Joo Woo Jae, Jung Yun-seok, and Han Seung-yeon.
- The parent company, YG Entertainment, is well-known for producing world-class bands such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner, Blackpink, and iKon. This agency has also signed internationally known singers such as Taeyang, G-Dragon, Sandara Park, T.O.P, Song Min-ho, Rosé, Jennie Kim, and Lee Suhyun, among many others.
- It has housed well-known producers such as Teddy Park, Choice37 (Robin Cho), Lee Chan-hyuk, G-Dragon, T.O.P., and others.
- Returning to Park Tae In’s acting credits, he appeared in the 2016 web drama Love for a Thousand More. He appeared as a guest star in this drama. He has also appeared in three short films. They are Can’t Hide It in 2016, This Person in 2017, and Wedding Ceremony in 2017.
- In the year 2020, the newcomer actor appeared in the web drama The Mermaid Prince. He co-starred with ASTRO’s Moon Bin and Jung Shin Hye in the lead roles, and Kim Hong Bin and Baek Jae Min in supporting roles alongside Tae In. Tae In plays Seung Min in this drama.
- Seung Min is the second lead male character who has a one-sided crush on the lead female character.
- There is also word that Park Tae In, a rookie actor, has been cast as the lead in the web drama Love Assistant. This drama will also air on NaverTV and YouTube in the second half of 2020, according to additional information.
- Similarly, Love Assistant is about a high school club called “Love Assistant.” This club assists students suffering from one-sided love in meeting new people. Park Tae In will portray the character Hee Min. Hee Min is the president of this club, and many people regard him as the ideal type for everyone at his school.
- Furthermore, the rookie is gaining a lot of attention after appearing in a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 advertisement.