American sports reporter, Sarah Kustok well-known sports fraternity for being an intellectual and presentable personality. She has been working as a sports analyst and reporter/anchor for YES Network and Fox Sports. Also, Sarah became the first woman to win the analyst honor.
Father in Jail; Who is Sarah Kustok Mother?
Native of Orland Park, Illinois, Sarah Kustok was born on December 17, 1981 with birth sign Sagittarius. She is the daughter of parents Allan Kustok (father) and Anita Jeanie Kustok (mother). Unfortunately, her father Allan has been tried for the shooting and killing of Anita her mother, while she slept in their home in the year 2010.
Then she testified before the jury and maintained her father’s innocence in March 2014. However, her father convicted of murder in December 2014 who is serving a 60-year prison sentence. Having American nationality, Sarah is of white ethnicity. Also, she has a elder sibling brother Zak Kustok a businessman who formerly played quarterback for the Northwestern Wildcats football team.
Sarah Kustok Education
From her hometown in Illinois, she completed her high school. She has played volleyball and basketball during high school days. Later, Sarah joined DePaul University a private university located in Chicago, Illinois. Then she played on the Blue Demons women’s basketball team.
Sarah captained the squad in her junior and senior years after being part of team. Also, she led them to NCAA Tournament two years in a row. She ranks 4th in overall three-point scores and 10th at the collegiate level as a whole as per DePaul’s record. In the year 2005, she acquired a Bachelor’s degree in Communications. Also, she acquired a Master’s degree in Corporate and Multicultural Communications.
Sarah Kustok Relationship with Partner or Married
Successful media personality Sarah personal life about relationship with her husband or partner became hot topic among the fans. However, she has maintained personal life fay away from the eye of the media despite being a media personality.
When it comes to sharing details of her secret love or possibly single life, Kustok is a bit of secretive. Well, she might be a married woman and have a husband. Also, Sarah might be in romantic relationship with her partner.
She has reasons or not to prefer to share information on her personal life. Neither, she in a relationship nor interested in being in the company of another man/woman. Likewise, she hasn’t specified her sexual preference, it raises a question, if Kustok is straight or not.
Rumors of Sarah Kustok and Former US-President Bill Clinton
In the year 2015, Sarah spotted getting cozy with the former US-President Bill Clinton. Then rumors started after she pictured sitting next to Clinton and having a deep conversation.
Even Sarah spotted placing her right arm on Bill’s knee affectionately as the two proceeded with the match. They together watched NBA match between the Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks.
What’s Sarah Kustok Net Worth?
Working as a sports journalist, she has collected decent net worth. She has been in working as sports journalist over 16 years. As per reports, Sarah Kustok net worth estimated over $1 Million.
Her salary ranges from $18,824 to $75,754 per year working as a FOX Sports analyst. Also, Sarah receives an additional annual salary around $58,506 as an NBA analyst. She earned justifiably incentives working at ESPN and FOX Sports.
Sarah Kustok Height & Weight
The gorgeous reporter possesses an athletic and well-endowed body frame. Following are the body measurement of Sarah.
- Sarah Kustok Height: 5 feet 9 inches or 1.78 meters or 68 inch
- Sarah Kustok Weighs: 138 pound or 63 Kgs
- Hair: Blonde Color
- Eye: Blue Color
Career of Sarah Kustok
- Her full name is Sarah Grace Kustok American sports reporter who works for the YES Network and Fox Sports.
- She started her professional career as an analyst and sideline reporter for ESPN and Fox Sports, covering college football, basketball (men’s and women’s), and high school football.
- Also, Sarah worked as a TV sideline reporter for the Chicago Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs, White Sox Fire for Comcast SportsNet Chicago and many more.
- Then she was a substitute anchor for the network and filled in as sports anchor for WMAQ-TV.
- Sarah freelance sports anchor/reporter for WFLD-TV and has hosted College Sports Minute.
- Also, she worked for Versus and became commentator for the WNBA’s Connecticut Sun home games.
- Likewise, Sarah substitute anchor and contributor on FS1’s First Things First.
- Previously, she worked as a sideline reporter with the Brooklyn Nets before being promoted to TV analyst in the year 2017.
- Sarah Kustok became the NBA’s first ever full-time female solo analyst for an NBA team’s local TV broadcasts.
- Also, Sarah contributes to Nets Magazine.