Facts of Paula Profit
|Full Name:||Paula Profit|
|Profession:||an American entertainer|
Paula Profit, also known as Paula Speert, is the former sweetheart and infant-mother of Charlie Sheen, the acclaimed American entertainer and ‘More Than Two Men’ star. She was born on March 27, 1965, in California, United States.
Who is Paula Profit?
Benefit rose to prominence as the ex-girlfriend of Charlie Sheen, an American entertainer from his high school days. They dated for a long time, from 1984 to 1986. They had known each other since elementary school, but they only started dating in their senior year of high school.
The couple even gave birth to their daughter at a young age, while they were just finishing their graduation. They raised their image of affection together for a long time until 1986 when they ended their relationship and separated their methodologies. Regardless of their divorce, they continued to meet to raise their child as guardians.
Who is Paula Profit’s Ex-Boyfriend?
As previously stated, Charlie Sheen, an American entertainer, gave his first child and a little girl to his better half from school. Paula gave birth to her daughter Cassandra Jade Estevez on December 12, 1984, at the age of 19.
Having a child at the age of 19 is a fascinating experience, especially since she became pregnant after their secondary school graduation. Her girl is now 34 years old and living a happy conjugal life.
Who is Paula Profit currently married to?
Paula Profit is currently married to Jokton Speert, the owner and CEO of Spirited Food, a well-known food conveyance organization. After her marriage, she changed her surname from Profit to Speert. Despite the fact that the couple does not have children, they live a happy life with Paula’s daughter.
Is Paula Profit a grandmother already?
Profit, on the other hand, has truly matured into a grandmother. She does, in fact, have a granddaughter from her daughter with her better half, Casey Huffman. Luna Huffman, her grandchild, was born on July 17, 2013, in the United States, where she is currently living an amazing life with her parents.
Career Line of Paula Profit
- Paula Profit, a 54-year-old financial specialist, founded Jackson Clay, Inc., a children’s age store, in 2002.
- She had the option of starting her business with the venture started by Charlie’s father, Martin Sheen.
- Not only that, but she also hired her girl Cassandra to work in her shop.
- Speert founded J-Play Worldwide, Inc. in June of 2008. It is a company that manufactures playing cards and ships all over the world.
- There are various card collections to choose from based on the shopper’s preferences.
- Paige Snear Apar, Paula Profit’s previous representative, sued her in September 2008.
- The reason for the lawsuit was that Apar claimed that her then-supervisor hit her in the face with a wine glass. From then on, Jackson Clay, Inco news revealed whether she was rebuffed or fined for the case.
Social Media of Paula Profit
Sheen’s high school sweetheart isn’t exactly a social butterfly. Indeed, she has no presence on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. She appears to prefer not to spend her time posting and sharing pictures and videos with the rest of the world.