Peaches Geldof was a British journalist, television personality, and model. Peaches Geldof was the second daughter of well-known entertainers Bob Geldof and Paula Yates.
How old was Peaches when died?
Peaches Geldof tragically died on April 7, 2014, at the age of 25, leaving her fans heartbroken. Her body was discovered at her home in Wrotham, Kent. The officers discovered and seized drug paraphernalia at the house. Similarly, her death left her family in a state of profound sorrow and grief.
Her funeral was held at St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence Church in Davington, Kent, on April 21, 2014. It’s the same church where she got married, where her parents got married, and where her mother was laid to rest. Geldof’s father, husband, other family members and friends, as well as members of the UK entertainment and fashion industries, all attended her funeral.
Peaches Geldof’s body was discovered at her home on Monday, April 7, 2014, around 13:30. This was the date given in the initial media reports as the date of her death. However, evidence presented at the inquest suggested that she died after 20:00 on Sunday, April 6, 2014.
In February 2014, she resumed heroin use, and 6.9 grams of the drug were discovered in her house. Furthermore, on 3 July 2015, Kent Police announced the conclusion of their investigation into her death, stating that they had “exhausted all lines of inquiry” in attempting to determine who supplied her with this Class A drug.
Peaches Geldof was born on March 13, 1989, in London, under the astrological sign of Pisces. Her father is a musician named Bob Geldof, and her mother is a television representative named Paula Yates. Similarly, she is Hughie Green’s granddaughter. Fifi Trixibelle Geldof and Little Pixie Geldof were her two sisters. In addition, she had a half-sister named Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence.
She grew up in Chelsea, London, and Faversham, Kent, with her sisters. She was also a British citizen. Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof is her given name. Sadly, her mother died of a heroin overdose when she was 11 years old, at the age of 41.
Formal Education of Peaches Geldof
Moving on to Peaches Geldof’s education, she attended Queen’s College in London. After moving out of her father’s house at the age of eighteen, she rented a flat in Islington, London, and finished her A-Levels. She was also admitted to Queen Mary & Westfield College, University of London, where she studied English literature and journalism. She postponed it, however, in order to relocate to New York City with her then-husband, Max Drummey.
How much is Peaches Geldof Net Worth?
Peaches Geldof is a well-known journalist who has made a good living from a young age. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million, according to sources. However, after her death, some online sources claimed that she owed £450,000 in 2014.
On May 1, 2014, her body was investigated at Gravesend Old Town Hall. On July 23, the investigator discovered that the death was caused by opioid intoxication and recorded a drug-related death conclusion. There was no evidence that it was done on purpose. Similarly, she had been on methadone maintenance therapy for two and a half years prior to her death.
Similarly, she had resumed heroin use in February 2014. In addition, 6.9 grams of the drug were discovered in the house. On July 3, 2015, the police announced that the investigation into her death had come to an end.
Who is Peaches Geldof Married?
Peaches Geldof was a married woman, which reflected her marital status. In June of 2011, she married Thomas Cohen, the lead singer of the London band S.C.U.M. On September 8, 2012, they married in the same church in Davington, Kent. Similarly, her parents had previously married in the same church. And further, where her mother was laid to rest in 2000. They had two sons together. Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen was born on April 21, 2012, as their first son. The second Phaedra Bloom Forever Geldof-Cohen was born on April 24, 2013.
She also married Max Drummey, an American musician from the band Chester French, on August 5, 2008, at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. They announced the dissolution of their marriage on February 7, 2009, and filed for divorce in Los Angeles in April 2011, citing irreconcilable differences.
Career line of Peaches Geldof
- In terms of her professional life, Peaches Geldof began her career as a journalist by writing a magazine column for the UK edition of Elle Girl. From the age of 14 to 17, she wrote a weekly socio-federal article for The Daily Telegraph and numerous articles for The Guardian.
- Similarly, in 2005, she wrote and performed her own documentary TV show, Peaches Geldof: Teenage Spirit. This program was followed by Peaches Geldof: Teen America, which aired on Sky One in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2006.
- In 2006, she was ranked seventh on Tatler’s list of the year’s Top Ten Fashion Icons. She was the list’s youngest member. Similarly, in 2007, FHM readers voted her the 53rd sexiest woman in the world.
- Aside from her career as a journalist, she made her catwalk debut in September 2007 as a model for PPQ at London Fashion Week. She was also named the face of the Australian fashion label Dotti. She has even appeared on MTV One’s Disappear Here, in which she founds a new youth-oriented magazine. Her show premiered on October 19, 2008.
- In 2009, she signed a six-figure modeling contract to be the face of the Miss Ultimo collection. Unfortunately, she was released from Ultimo in 2010. This was due to her naked photos and allegations of drug use. The news was widely disseminated on the Internet and in the media. She refuted the allegations about her allegation.
- In 2011, she co-hosted an ITV2 talk show called OMG! with Peaches Geldof. It was a chat show in the style of a magazine, with audience participation.