Penelope Disick Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Penelope Disick|
|Age||09 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthdate||July 8, 2012|
|Parents||Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian|
|Height||Will be updated|
|Weight||Will be updated|
|Measurements||Will be updated|
|Bra Cup Size||Will be updated|
|Boyfriend||Will be updated|
|Net Worth||Will be updated|
Penelope Disick is a well-known American celebrity who is most known for being the daughter of Scott and Kourtney Kardashian. Furthermore, despite his supposed DM scandal involving his ex, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick appears to remain close to the Kardashian family.
Kim Kardashian West was photographed attending the show’s after-party with Khloe Kardashian early Sunday morning, following his hosting role on Saturday Night Live.
Khloe donned a cherry red Laquan Smith mini-dress with heels, an overcoat, a clutch purse, and a face mask all in the same color. Scott wore a black hoodie, North Face vest, and camo pants, while Scott wore a black hoodie, North Face vest, and camo pants. Kim wore a hot pink full-body suit with enormous feathered sleeves to the occasion.
Penelope Disick was born on July 8, 2012, in Los Angeles, California. As of now, she is 10 years old. Scott Disick also named his 9-year-old daughter Penelope Disick “my little angel” in an Instagram post of her fast sleeping.
Parents of Penelope Disick
Scott Disick is Penelope’s father, while Kourtney Kardashian is her mother. Furthermore, from 2005 to 2015, Disick dated Kourtney Kardashian.
They met during a Joe Francis-hosted house party in Mexico. Mason Dash (born December 14, 2009), Penelope Scotland (born July 8, 2012), and Reign Aston (born December 14, 2009) are their three children (born December 14, 2014).
Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spinoffs featured their connection. In 2010, they briefly relocated to Miami with Mason, their one-year-old son, and Kourtney’s sister Kim. After Kardashian claimed Disick had an alcohol problem, their romance was put on hiatus. Disick and Kardashian reconnected in mid-2010 after briefly giving up drinking and attending counseling.
Penelope Disick is of mixed heritage and possesses American nationality.
Penelope Disick Facts
- In 2011, during the season one finale of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Disick purchased an engagement ring and planned to propose to Kardashian.
- However, when Disick asked her opinion on marriage, Kardashian responded that she did not want to change things when they were doing well, so Disick decided not to propose.
- Disick later stated, in 2013, that they were happy and said “I feel like I used to want to get married more than she did, and then, being that she was always so not interested, I’ve decided not to be.”
- The couple split in 2015, but have shared custody and co-parent their children.
- Scott remains close with Kardashian’s family, and as of 2019 they considered him to be family.
- Also, his mother died in 2013, following a long illness.
- His father died three months later.
- Second child of reality star Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick.
- Her nickname, Nelly, was given to her by her celebrity aunt Khloe Kardashian.
- Afterward she has an older brother named Mason and a younger brother named Reign.
You may also like: Brian Littrell