Facts of Peter Attia:
|Full Name:||Peter Attia|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Dr. Peter Attia is a Canadian physician from California and New York. Peter Attia is working on obesity issues and how to deal with them. In addition, he wrote a review in general surgery and a chapter on mediastinal disease in the John Hopkins Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Where is Peter Attia from?
Peter Attia, 48, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on March 19, 1973. Peter is of Egyptian descent, and his zodiac sign is Pisces. Aside from that, there is no more information about Peter’s parents, siblings, or early childhood life. Based on Peter’s success, we can assume that he was well-raised by his parents in his hometown.
Educational Background of Peter Attia
Dr. Peter Attia received his medical degree from Stanford University in 2001. Prior to that, in 1996, he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mathematics from Queen’s University. Dr. Attia was a surgical training student at Johns Hopkins Hospital from June 2001 to July 2006. From 2003 to 2005, he worked as a surgical oncology fellow at the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. During his fellowship years, he concentrated on melanoma immunotherapies.
How Rich is Peter Attia?
Peter has yet to receive any awards or nominations. Given Peter’s hard work and dedication, we might expect him to win awards in the future. Furthermore, Peter is focused on his work and strives to improve human health.
Peter’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million USD. Peter is primarily employed as a surgeon at the well-known Medical Institute. Furthermore, he graduated from a well-known university and worked alongside a top surgeon. Peter was able to earn money because of his hard work and dedication.
Who is Peter Attia’s Wife?
Examining Peter’s social media accounts. Peter is married to Jill and has two kids. Furthermore, Peter has not disclosed any information about his wife or children. Aside from that, there is no additional information available about Peter’s previous relationship.
When it comes to Peter’s rumors and controversy, he hasn’t been a part of them up until now. Aside from that, Peter is preoccupied with his personal and professional life. Furthermore, Peter prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How Tall is Peter Attia?
Peter is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 65 kg. Peter’s body measurements are 37-34-36, and he has black eyes. Because Peter has a bald head, there is no information about his hair color.
Career Line of Peter Attia
- Following medical school, Attia spent five years as a general surgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. For two years, he worked as a Surgical Oncology Fellow at the National Cancer Institute under Dr. Steve Rosenberg.
- When Peter’s residency was about to come to an end. Attia joined McKinsey & Company’s Palo Alto office as a member of the Risk Practice and Healthcare Practice.
- Attia and Gary Taubes co-founded and served as President of the Nutrition Science Initiative in 2012.
- Attia established Attia Medical, PC in 2014. He was a TEDMED 2013 speaker.
- Attia also hosts the podcast “The Peter Attia Drive,” in which he has in-depth conversations with prominent minds in various fields, primarily medicine.
- He wishes to raise awareness about the benefits of living a longer life and improving one’s health. Aside from that, there is no additional information about Peter’s works or professional career.