Philip Sternberg is a young American-Canadian personality. Philip Sternberg is a well-known producer, director, and actor. He rose to prominence as Catherine Reitman’s celebrity husband.
How old is Philip Sternberg?
Philip Sternberg’s exact date of birth, age, and birthplace are not specified on the internet. There is also no information about Philip’s exact birthplace or zodiac sign. However, there is information that Philip was born in 1978. If this is true, Philip Sternberg will turn 43 in 2021. There are no insights into Philip’s educational journey or family details.
Who is Philip Sternberg married to?
Catherine Reitman is Philip Sternberg’s wife, and the couple married in September 2008. In Santa Barbara, California, Catherine and Philip married. It was at Catherine’s parents’ house. The newlywed couple honeymooned in Italy and gained 20 pounds each. Furthermore, the lovers have two sons. They are Jackson and Liam. In the year 2021, Jackson will turn eight, and Liam will turn four.
The lovers first met when Catherine went to pick up her friend’s paycheque after an audition. Catherine was dressed ridiculously – in short shorts and two braids. It was actually for a role that Catherine was completely unsuitable for and didn’t get.
Philip then handed her the check, and there was a spark between them. Even though they didn’t exchange phone numbers, they were aware that something was going on. Catherine and Philip ran into each other at an event three months later. There, Philip told Catherine that she was never going to leave his life again. They later went to a Knocked Up cast and crew screening together.
Both Philip and Catherine moved faster than they had in previous relationships. Within the first month, the couple was saying “I love you,” and by six months, they were engaged.
Catherine remembers Philip’s proposal to her as meticulously planned. The couple was driving down to San Diego from Los Angeles for the weekend. Catherine was starving and in a bad mood the entire drive. She begged him to stop for fast food, but Philip said he had something else planned. Then, when they arrived, Philip pulled out a picnic. It contained all of Catherine’s favorite cheeses and cured meats.
When she started eating, Philip invited her to go for a walk with him. Catherine went on that walk with Philip, despite her disappointment. As they approached a cliff, Philip asked Catherine to walk over the fencing and onto the cliff’s edge. Catherine was convinced that this man was going to propose to her or murder her.
Despite her reservations, she went ahead and sat on a nearby beach. Although it was difficult to see through the storm, she could see Philip had written “Will You Marry Me?” in the sand. He wrote it in painted white seashells and long-stemmed roses. Philip then knelt, and Catherine yanked the crappy flea market ring off her ring finger and tossed it into the sea. Catherine claims that saying yes to Philip was the wisest decision she has ever made.
How tall is Philip Sternberg?
Philip Sternberg is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 79 kg. Philip also has chest-waist-hip measurements of 44-32-37 inches. Philip has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Philip Sternberg
- Philip Sternberg poses for a photo with the cast of ‘WORKIN’ MOMS’ at the International Emmy Awards. Instagram is the source.
- Philip Sternberg is a well-known producer, director, and actor. He was the President of Candor Entertainment for five years. Philip was in charge of nurturing the company’s string of successes.
- It includes the feature documentary Divorce Corp, narrated by Dr. Drew, Six Little McGhees for OWN, and The Super for AXS.
- Similarly, Philip Sternberg created pilots for television networks such as VH1, History Channel, Spike TV, and Showtime. In addition, the producer has worked on a number of web series for Hulu, Revision 3, and Discovery Channel, among others.
- Philip Sternberg and his wife Catherine Reitman established Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC in 2016. It was to produce the CBC half-hour single-camera comedy WORKIN’ MOMS. This was also recently nominated for an International Emmy Award. Similarly, the series premiered on January 10, 2017.
- Philip Sternberg is also an executive producer on WORKIN’ MOMS. Philip directed a number of episodes in the second and third seasons of the show for this purpose.
- He also co-stars on the show with his wife, Catherine Reitman. Philip played Nathan Foster in this series, and his real-life husband and wife played onscreen husband and wife.
- Catherine Reitman is the wife of Philip Sternberg. Catherine is an American-Canadian. She works as an actress, producer, and writer professionally. Philip’s wife is also the creator, executive producer, writer, and star of the CBC comedy series Workin’ Moms.
- Then, in January 2011, Philip’s wife launched Breakin’ It Down with Catherine Reitman. It is a film review web show on the video-sharing platform YouTube. The show ended in July of 2013. Catherine also served as a guest co-host on occasion for Kevin Smith. For this, she collaborated with Ralph Garman on their podcast, Hollywood Babble-On.
- In addition, Philip’s wife appeared in the TV show The Real Wedding Crashers. It is based on the hit film Wedding Crashers. Catherine also appeared in the films Knocked Up in 2007, I Love You, Man in 2009, and Friends with Benefits in 2011.
- Philip’s wife has also appeared in the TV shows Hollywood Residential, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, and Blackish. Catherine and Philip then established Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC in 2016.
- Philip’s wife has also directed several episodes in each of the series’ seasons. Workin’ Moms received five Canadian Screen Award nominations in 2017. Reitman is nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy Series and Best Series in a Comedy.