Facts of Pia Mia
|Full Name:||Pia Mia|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Pop Singer, Model, Dancer, and Style icon|
|Sibling:||Three (Kandis, Paloma, and Peter)|
|Father:||Peter Perez Jr|
Pia Mia is the current pop sensation, having amassed a massive fan base for her catchy songs all over the world. Pia Mia has sung hit songs like ‘We Should Be Together’ and ‘Do It Again,’ which have charted in the top 100 in the United States and the United Kingdom. She is also a model, dancer, and style icon who has vowed to be the next Pop Diva.
How old is Pia Mia?
The gifted artist was born on September 19, 1996, in Guam. Pia Mia Perez was born to Peter Perez Jr. and Angela Perez. Pia Mia is of American nationality. She is also of mixed ethnicity (Chamorro, Italian, Dutch, and Hungarian). Her sun sign is Virgo. Similarly, she is 24 years old. Pia Mia has three siblings. She has a brother named Peter after her father, as well as two sisters, Kandis and Paloma. Since childhood, the four siblings have been inseparable.
Pia Mia is homeschooled by her mother. As a result, when she was eleven, she began creating cover songs and uploading them to her YouTube channel. Even today, she continues to upload covers and singles to her YouTube channel. She relocated to Los Angeles in search of a better music career. She struggled at first, especially with friends who didn’t want to help her, until she met Kylie Jenner, with whom she is now BFF.
How much is Pia Mia’s Net Worth?
The pop sensation has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Mia Pia began her career on YouTube at the age of 13 by posting cover songs and original content. Mia Pia has admitted significant growth over the years and has her own label, Wolfpack Entertainment. Her income is primarily derived from music and other business ventures.
Is Pia Mia dating someone?
Pia Mia dated a few boys before meeting music producer Nicholas, also known as ‘NicNac.’ Initially, the two were good friends who worked together until Nicholas asked her out after her 18th birthday. The couple has been together since 2014 and is still going strong. Nicholas has been a personal and professional support to her. Pia Mia claims that the two know each other so well that they hardly ever fight and have a strong friendship.
Aside from that, she enjoys spending time with friends, particularly Kylie Jenner, whom she refers to as her soul mate. Other well-known names in her friend’s circle include Justin Bieber, Gigi Hadid, and Hailey Baldwin. In her spare time, she practices to improve her music and writes songs.
How tall is Pia Mia?
When it comes to the famous artist’s body measurements, she is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 52 kg. She has an hourglass figure. Her body measurements are 34-24-33 inches. Similarly, she has dark brown eyes and black hair that she dyed blonde. The artist wears a 2-4 (US) dress size and a 6.5 shoe size (US). She is also a fitness fanatic who enjoys staying fit. She used to work out for four hours at a time, but due to her hectic schedule, she is no longer able to devote that much time. Aside from these, she has plump lips.
Career line of Pia Mia
- During her first year in Los Angeles, Perez was discovered by and worked with producer Babyface. In 2013, she was introduced to Chris Brown’s manager and record executive Abou “Bu” Thiam. She began working on material with producer Nic Nac and began posting covers to YouTube on a regular basis.
- Kylie Jenner, a close friend, invited Perez to a family dinner in late 2013. During the dinner, Perez was asked to sing her cover of Drake’s single “Hold On, We’re Going Home,” which was also in attendance.
- Kim Kardashian posted a video of the performance to her social media, which received over a million views.
- Following her viral success, she released her first song, “Red Love,” on December 9, 2013, along with its music video. Her debut extended play, The Gift, with eight tracks, was made available for free online later that month.
- Pia Mia signed a multi-album deal with the American record label Interscope Records in February 2014.
- The same month, Perez and Chance the Rapper released an original song called “Fight For You” for the 2014 science-fiction action film Divergent.
- Perez began working on her debut album in 2014, recording approximately 100 songs over the next year.
- In early 2015, she released the promotional single “Fuck With U,” which featured American hip hop recording artist and producer G-Eazy.
- It was supposed to be the first single from Mia’s debut studio album under Interscope, but it was later scrapped. Mia released “Do It Again” on May 4, 2015, which featured Chris Brown and Tyga on vocals and became Mia’s first charting song. It peaked at No. 8 on the UK Top 40, No. 71 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. 19 on the Rhythmic Songs chart, and No. 70 on the Canadian Hot 100.
- Mia released a follow-up single called “Touch” on October 30, 2015, produced by StarGate and BloodPop. It peaked at No. 47 on the Australian Singles Chart and No. 1 on the UK Singles Chart. In 2016, she appeared on will.i.am’s single “Boys & Girls” and released the promotional single “We Should Be Together.”
- Pia’s final release on Interscope Records was the single “I’m a Fan” featuring Jeremih in 2017. Pia Mia parted ways with Interscope Records and Wolfpack Entertainment, both divisions of Universal Music Group, in late 2017. She complained that she didn’t have enough creative freedom at the label and that her music was constantly delayed.
- On December 15, she self-released her second EP, The Gift 2, which was preceded by the promotional single, “Off My Feet,” which was released on December 1, 2017. Perez made her acting debut in the 2019 film After, playing Tristan. In response, she released the single “Bitter Love,” which served as the film’s theme song. Perez released “Crybaby” featuring Theron Theron as a promotional single on June 20, 2019.
- Following this, she released promotional singles “Feel Up” with American rapper YG on September 5, 2019, and “Don’t Get Me Started” with rapper Gunna and producer Carnage on October 2, 2019.
- On May 14, 2020, it was announced that Perez had signed with Electric Feel Entertainment and Republic Records. On May 15, 2020, Perez released “Princess,” her first single under her new label. In an interview with Idolator, Perez confirmed the release of the single “Hot,” which will appear on her upcoming debut studio album. “Hot” will be released on July 24, 2020.
- Perez announced in 2020 that she had written a book titled The Princess Diaries: Sand, Glitter, and Silicone, which will be released chapter by chapter on Wattpad. Pia Mia officially joined the content subscription service OnlyFans in September 2020.