Facts of Polo G
|Full Name:||Taurus Bartlett|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Executive|
|Sibling:||One (sister Leilani)|
|Kids:||One (son Tremani Bartlett)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Polo G is a young American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record executive. Polo G is based in Los Angeles, California, but he is originally from Chicago. He is best known for his albums “Die a Legend” and “The Goat.”
How old is Polo G?
Polo G was born on January 6, 1999, and he is now 22 years old. He was born in the Old Town neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, and he is a Capricorn. In terms of family, Polo has an older sister named Leilani who serves as his tour manager. Furthermore, Polo G’s real name is Taurus Tremani Bartlett.
People know him by stage names such as Polo G, Lil Capalot, Mr. DoTooMuch, Wolo G, Polo CapalotCapalot, and The Goat. Polo G was hospitalized and nearly died in August of 2019. It was apparently after an overdose at a party.
How much is Polo G’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Polo G is estimated to have a net worth of $3 million dollars.
Is Polo G dating someone?
Polo G began dating Crystal Blease in 2018. Polo G, on the other hand, appears to be single at the moment. He also has a son named Tremani Bartlett AKA Dooda. His baby has an Instagram account as well, with the username @officialbabycap. Tremani was born on July 6, 2019.
How tall is Polo G?
Polo G is approximately 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 68 kgs. Similarly, he has chest-waist-hip measurements of 42-32-38 inches. Polo G also has dark brown eyes and curly hair of the same color.
Career line of Polo G
- Polo G is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and record executive. Polo G rose to prominence in 2018 with his single Finer Things. In 2019, the rapper rose to prominence with his single Pop-Out, which features fellow rapper Lil Tjay. This song peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Furthermore, his singles were included on his debut studio album, Die a Legend, which was released in 2019. This album peaked at number six on the US Billboard 200. Similarly, this album has been certified RIAA Platinum. Polo G’s sophomore studio album, The Goat, was released in 2020.
- This album peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 and featured ten Hot 100 charting singles. In addition, Polo G launched a clothing line called “Polo.G Capalot.”
- Polo G used music to cope with the violent deaths of several family members and friends. ODA was the name of his first song. Polo G created a SoundCloud account in 2018 and released the track Gang With Me, which quickly racked up millions of plays.
- With his songs Welcome Back and Neva Cared, he continued to gain traction. Finer Things was later released by Polo G. It’s a song he wrote while incarcerated in the second half of 2018. This song quickly accumulated millions of views.
- Similarly, Polo G released Pop-Out with Lil Tjay in early 2019. In addition, the music video for this song has received over 200 million views on YouTube. This resulted in a record deal with Columbia Records.
- Polo G also released music videos for his songs Deep Wounds, Through Da Storm, Effortless, and Dyin’ Breed from his critically acclaimed debut studio album Die a Legend. He released this album on June 7, 2019, and it peaked at number six on the Billboard 200.
- Furthermore, Mustard produced Heartless, which was released later in 2019. Polo G later included this song on his second album.
- Polo G released the track Go Stupid on February 14, 2020, alongside fellow rappers Stunna 4 Vegas and NLE Choppa. Mike Will Made-It and Tay Keith also contributed production to the song. Furthermore, this song became his second hit on the Hot 100, following Pop-Out.
- This song also charted at number 60 on the Hot 100, number 29 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, and number 20 on Hot Rap Songs. Polo G will then release his second studio album, The Goat, on May 15, 2020. This album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200.
- Ten songs from this album charted on the Hot 100. Flex, featuring Juice Wrld, and Be Something, featuring Lil Baby are two of them. These songs peaked at 30 and 57, respectively.
- Polo G was featured on Juice Wrld’s posthumous album Legends Never Die on the song Hate the Other Side in July 2020. This song peaked at number ten on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Polo G’s first top-ten single and highest-charting overall song.
- Then, on August 11, 2020, Polo G was named to XXL’s 2020 Freshman Class. Later that month, Polo G released the music video for his single Martin & Gina. This song peaked at number 61 on the Billboard Hot 100. Then, in September, Polo G released the single Epidemic, which peaked at number 47 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Polo G rose to prominence due to his Chicago drill sound. However, he eventually shifted to a more melodic style. Polo G is known for his vivid and explicit storytelling, and his lyrics frequently address difficult topics such as racism and mental health.
- Polo G also pays homage to his hometown on a regular basis. Respect’s Ayana Rashed noted that “he is also quick to acknowledge the common injustice and frequent police brutality he and so many others face on a daily basis.”
- Furthermore, Polo G has stated that American rapper Lil Wayne and hip-hop icon Tupac Shakur are his biggest influences. Polo G grew up listening to Gucci Mane and Chicago rappers Lil Durk, G Herbo, and Chief Keef, among others.
- Polo G announced the formation of his own record label, “ODA Records,” in September 2020. He developed it in collaboration with Columbia Records.
- ODA stands for “Only Dreamers Achieve Records.” Scorey, an artist from Syracuse, New York, was the first to be signed to ODA.