Presnel Kimpembe is a French football player. He is currently signed to the French club Paris-Saint German.
|Birthday||August 13, 1995|
|Age||24 Years old|
|Height||6 feet (1.83m)|
|Parents||Father: Issac Kimpembe|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Presnel was born and raised in Beaumont-Sur-Oise, France. He began playing football at the age of 7. He played from AS Eragny in his youth career. He was pulled by PSG in the year 2005.
After being signed at PSG, he worked hard to get his place in the professional team. Finally, in 2014, he proved himself as a professional player. He was signed for a 5 years debut contract.
Currently, his contract has been extended due to his extraordinary performance. Also, he led his team to the world cup finals. Moreover, He also won the World Cup 2020 representing his nation ‘France’.
10 Facts About Presnel Kimpembe
- Presnel Kimpembe (born in August 13, 1995) is a French footballer. He represented France in the World Cup 2018.
- He played for about 90 minutes in the World Cup. However, his team won the Cup after defeating Croatia with a score of 4 goals against 2 goals.
- His age is 24 years old. Also, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- His height is mentioned to be 6 feet (1.83m). Also, he has a well-shaped muscular body.
- Talking about his earnings, his net worth is estimated at around $5 million.
- His parents were of Haitian and Congolese ethnicity. His father’s name is Issac Kimpembe.
- Moving on, his dating life is not much discussed in social media. However, he is rumored to be dating Sarah.
- Presnel has two kids of his own. Yet, their mother’s names are not exactly mentioned as of now.
- Talking about his career, he has only scored a goal for PSG. Being a defense line player, he plays to keep the ball away from the net.
- Lastly, he has around 2.5 million followers in Instagram.