Preston Bailey is an American actor who portrayed Dexter’s adopted son ‘Cody’ in the Showtime series “Dexter.” He is also well-known for his roles in films such as Judy Moody and the Not-So-Bummer Summer, Children of the Corn, and The Crazies. Similarly, he began his acting career at a very young age.
How old is Preston Bailey?
Preston Bailey was born on July 25, 2000, in Portland, Oregon, United States. He is 20 years old and born under the sign of Leo. He is an American nationality. Preston is also fluent in French and a variety of dialects and foreign languages. He is also of British, German, Swedish, Norwegian, and Irish descent.
Preston’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. However, he has an older brother named Brennan Bailey. Brennan is also a well-known actor, having appeared in a number of films and television shows. Other than that, no information about his other family members is available. Preston also appears to prefer keeping his family and personal life private. And certainly does not want to and prefers not to discuss them in public.
Regarding his educational background and qualifications, the name of the educational administration he has attended or is currently attending is not available at this time. Given his age, he must have completed high school and be enrolled in university. Unless he is a dropout or has abandoned further studies.
Is Preston Bailey single or has a Girlfriend?
Preston Bailey may be single right now. He is more concerned with his career than with any kind of romantic relationship. Or perhaps he has kept his personal and romantic life private and does not want his critics and fans to know about his relationship.
Even when it comes to his previous relationships, the name of his ex-lover and any information about his previous relationships is not available until now. So, perhaps he has never been in a romantic relationship or has done an excellent job of keeping his relationships private.
Net Worth of Preston Bailey
When it comes to his net worth, his primary source of income is his acting career. And, according to trendcelbsnow, he has a net worth of $1M-$5M.
How tall is Preston Bailey?
Preston’s body measurements, such as height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, and any other sizes, are not yet available. Bailey’s body measurements are still being scrutinized. He does, however, have a lean body and a very handsome and attractive face. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. In addition, he has light freckles on his face.
Career line of Preston Bailey
- Preston Bailey was discovered by an agent while attending his older brother Brennan Bailey’s acting class. At the age of two, he starred in his first national commercial. Soon after, his family relocated to Los Angeles, and he landed the first role he auditioned for. On “Lifetime’s Strong Medicine,” he co-starred as an orphan.
- Similarly, his maturity, love of acting, and ability to read and memorize lines at the age of five helped him book many roles on television and in feature films.
- Preston was a series regular on NBC’s Alpha Mom in 2006. In 2007, he began working on Showtime’s award-winning drama “Dexter.”
- He played Dexter’s son Cody for nearly 6 years. In 2009 and 2010, he was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards for this role. Similarly, Preston Bailey co-starred in the Critic’s Choice acclaimed feature film “Nothing But The Truth” in 2007 alongside Kate Beckinsale, Vera Farmiga, and David Schwimmer.
- Preston Bailey appeared as a guest star on Cold Case, Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother, and Numbers on CBS. Later in his career, he appeared in feature films such as Children of the Corn in 2009, The Crazies in 2010, and the Disney Channel hit Judy Moody and The Not Bummer Summer in 2011.
- Furthermore, this role earned him and his fellow cast members the “Young Artist Award 2012” for Best Performance in a Feature Film.
- In 2014, Preston Bailey was cast as Albert (Young Seth MacFarlane) in Universal’s star-studded comedy “A Million Ways to Die in the West.” He even played a young Mac (Rob McElhenney) in FX’s groundbreaking comedy “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” Similarly, in 2017, he starred in “Across My Land.”
- It was an official selection at the Cannes Film Festival. It premiered in Cannes, France, in 2017, and was directed by Fiona Godivier and produced by Joaquin Phoenix.
- Bailey also appeared in the New Line Cinemas feature film “Amusement.” It was shot in Budapest, Hungary. He was also seen in the National Geographic / Paramount film “Arctic Tale.” Similarly, he was cast in the lead role of boy preacher Isaac Chroner in the television remake of “Children of the Corn.” Furthermore, in 2010, he appeared as Nicholas Farnum in an episode of “Cold Case” and also as a guest star in “The Crazies.”
- Furthermore, while acting is Preston’s true passion, he also enjoys traveling and volunteering around the world. He has posted numerous pictures of himself traveling to various locations on his various social media accounts.
- Furthermore, he was chosen as one of Variety Magazine’s “Power of Youth ambassadors.” He is also one of the youngest actors to be nominated for a “Screen Actors Guild Award.”