|Full Name:||Tao Ruspoli|
|Birth Date:||November 7, 1975|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Grandparents||Francesco Ruspoli , Claudia Dei Conti Matarazzo,William Berger and Marjorie Berger|
|Aunt||Katya Berger, Carin Berger, and Sforza Marescotto|
|Cousin||Giacinta Ortensia Rosa Maria dei Principi Ruspoli, Claudia dei Principi Ruspoli, and Giada dei Principi Ruspoli|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
|Tao Ruspoli Instagram|
Tao Ruspoli is an Italian American who plays the flamenco guitar and is a documentary filmmaker, photographer, and co-founder of the Bombay Beach Biennale.
What is the age of Tao Ruspoli?
In Bangkok, Thailand, on November 7, 1975, Ruspoli was born a prince. He will be 47 years old in 2022, and the sign of his horoscope is Scorpio. His mother, Debra Berger, is an Austrian-American actress, and his father, Alessandro Ruspoli, is an occasional actor and the ninth prince of Cerveteri.
Tao is of Italian and American descent, and he practices Christianity. He also has a Scorpio sun sign and is of the Caucasian ancestry.
Who is the Other Family of Tao Ruspoli?
Tao comes from royal family background. Francesco Rupoli, William Berger, Marjorie Berger, and Claudia Dei Conti Matarazzo are his grandparents. Likewise, Kasimir Berger is Tao’s only uncle, and his aunts are Katya Berger, Carin Berger, and Sforza Marescotto dei Principi Ruspoli. Despite the fact that his younger brother Bartolomeo Ruspoli was the second husband of oil heiress Aileen Getty and was born in Rome, his parents reared him and his brother in Bangkok.
Later on, they went to Los Angeles, California, United States. From his father’s prior relationships, he also has a number of additional half-siblings. Giacinta Ortensia Rosa Maria dei Principi Ruspoli, Claudia dei Principi Ruspoli, and Giada dei Principi Ruspoli are Tao’s cousins. They get along well.
Did Tao Ruspoli earn a college degree?
Tao is a philosophy graduate. In 1998, he completed his studies at the University of California, Berkeley, and received his degree.
Tao Ruspoli is still wed, right?
On June 7, 2003, in Washington, Virginia, Ruspoli wed Olivia Wilde, a well-known American actress and director. Through acquaintances of the actress’s family, they first connected in 2002. Six months later, Ruspoli and Wilde wed after eloping on a school bus.
They separated from each other after around ten years of marriage. Finally, on March 3, 2011, Wilde petitioned the Los Angeles County Superior Court for a divorce from Ruspoli. On September 29, 2011, their marriage was declared to be no longer valid. Since then, Ruspoli has remained unmarried and has generally avoided the spotlight. He hasn’t been romantically associated with anyone else.
Has Tao Ruspoli ever had a kid?
Tao hasn’t had a child as of yet. He was married to the actress Wilde for almost ten years, but they never had any children.
What is the net worth of Tao Ruspoli?
Tao’s estimated net worth is $9 million. His work as a well-known photographer and filmmaker earns him a huge chunk of money. He is also a co-founder of the Bombay Beach Biennale and a proficient flamenco musician.
Some estimates estimate Ruspoli’s monthly income to be $32,000. His ex-wife Olivia, on the other hand, is thought to be worth about $25 million.
How tall is Tao Ruspoli?
Tao stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs about 65 kg and is tall and trim. He rigorously adheres to a good diet and exercise program. Along with his lovely appearance, he has short, dark brown hair and brown eyes.
You may also like to know about: Shelby Fenner
- The Bombay Beach Biennale was founded by Italian American filmmaker, photographer, and flamenco guitarist Tao.
- He is renowned for making progressive short films and documentaries in general.
- In 2002, Ruspoli made his directorial debut with the short documentary Just Say Know.
- Furthermore, Fix, starring his then-wife Olivia Wilde, marked his feature picture debut as a director in 2008.
- Among Tao’s films are Just Say Know, an intimate examination of his family’s drug abuse, an American casino, and numerous others.
- His well-known documentaries include “Being in the World,” “Behind the Wheel,” and “Flamenco: A Personal Journey.”
- Tao has received numerous honors for his innovative filmmaking.
- At the 44th Ann Arbor Film Festival, the editing prize went to the Tao-produced movie Camjackers.
- Additionally, his full-length movie “Fix” received multiple honors, including the 2008 Festival Award for Best
- Film, prizes from the Twin Rivers Media Festival, Vail Film Festival, and the 11th Brooklyn International Film Festival.
- Additionally, Ruspoli received the Heineken Red Star Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival for his creative and forward-thinking filmmaking.