Prit Haren Hina Kamani or simply known as Prit Kamani is a popular Indian actor who is famous for his roles in movies like Hum Chaar and Maska. Apart from being just an actor, he has been well-known as a YouTuber, singer, dancer, and a TV presenter. Recently, he was seen on the stage with his idol Shahrukh Khan.
|Measurements||40 inches chest, 30 inches waist, 13 inches biceps|
|Education||Schooling from Rustomjee Cambridge International School, College from Mithibhai College|
Prit Kamani completed his debut in the Indian television in the year 2017 after working for Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. He had actually come into the limelight when he used to perform as a TV presenter in some of the small screen programs. Some of Prit Kamani’s most popular YouTube videos include Maafi for Justine Beiberrsquo;s song Sorry, Senti Mental for Shahrukh on his birthday.
10 Facts About Prit Kamani:
- Prit Kamani was born as Prit Haren Hina Kamani on February 28, 1996, in Rajkot, Gujrat, India.
- Prit Kamani completed his schooling from Rustomjee Cambridge International School while he finished his college studies from Mithibhai College.
- Prit Kamani has got black colored hair and his eyes are dark brown colored.
- According to the horoscope, Prit Kamani has the zodiac sign of Pisces.
- Prit Kamani follows Hindiusim and his hobbies include gymming, swimming, dancing, and playing as well as watching football.
- Prit Kamani describes his favorite actor as Shahrukh Khan and his favorite actress is Kajol. Some of his favorite Bollywood movies include Anand, DDLJ, and Veer Zara.
- As a dancer, Prit Kamani idolizes Lauren Gottilieb.
- Prit Kamani seems to be very active on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Prit Kamani has been involved in many commercial advertisements for brands like Closeup, Tata Sky, Vodaphone, Center Fresh, and Tata Sky.
- Currently, Prit Kamani is single and has never been spotted with any girls to have been involved in any kind of controversies. He is single and not yet married.