Rachel Nichols Quick Facts
|Real Name||Rachel Nichols|
|Born||18 October, 1973|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||ESPN television host|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Jim Nichols
Mother: Alison Nichols
|Spouse/ Husband||Max Nichols|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 million USD (As of 2022)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Rachel Nichols is an American journalist serving for the ESPN as a television host, sports reporter as well as an anchor. She has also worked for the show called The Jump, where they discuss NBA and cover news and stories of the game.
On top of that, Rachel is known for being one of “10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media” by The Hollywood Reporter. She has also been named as the Esquire’s Women We Love.
Rachel Nichols Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Rachel Nichols age is 40 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has a pair of dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- Also, she is a fitness freak as well.
- She has a gorgeous body figure and a charming personality.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- Additionally, she wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Rachel Nichols Salary & Net Worth
- As of 2022, Rachel Nichols’s net worth is estimated around $2 million USD.
- In the 1990s, Rachel started her journey as a sports journalist by writing the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel sports page.
- Then, she got the opportunity to work for the Washington Post by covering the NHL’s Washington Capitals back from 1996 to 2004.
- Later in 2004, she joined the ESPN and started to work in the fields like Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown, SportsCenter.
- During that time, Rachel was seen regularly on the network’s NBA and NFL coverage.
- She was also the correspondent for E:60 and served for Monday Night Football broadcast as the sideline reporter.
- But in 2013, she resigned from the ESPN and began working for CNN as a host for the Unguarded with Rachel Nichols.
- Eventually, Rachel rejoined the ESPN in 2016 and became the co-host for the show called The Jump.
- She was also the part of recurring guest-host for the podcast named Pardon My Take since 2016.
Rachel Nichols Husband
- As of 2022, Rachel is a married woman.
- She tied her knot with her long-dated boyfriend turned husband, Max Nichols.
- The duo’s wedding was held in a Jewish ceremony in Venice in 2001.
- Max Nichols is the son of stage and film director Mike Nichols. Apart from that, he is known for his incredible music video directing skills.
- Nevertheless, the lovebirds have been together for more than a decade. Their bond has also blessed with twin daughters.
Early Life & Education
- Rachel Nichols was born in Potomac, MD, in 1973.
- Her birthday falls on the 18th of October and possesses the zodiac sign of Libra.
- She holds the American nationality.
- She is the daughter of Alison Nichols and Jim Nichols.
- As per her education, Rachel did her schooling from Winston Churchill High School in Potomac.
- Then, she enrolled and graduated from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University in 1995.
- Nichols had done commercial work and had a bit part as a model in the romantic drama film Autumn in New York.
- In late February 2004, Nichols was cast in a starring role in a then-untitled drama pilot for the Fox Broadcasting Company (Fox).
- In 2019, Nichols had a five-episode run as a Gestapo bodyguard named Martha Stroud on the fourth season of the alternate history series The Man in the High Castle (TV series).
Facts about Rachel Nichols
- Her first major role was in the comedy Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003), and she went on to achieve wider recognition playing Rachel Gibson in the final season of the action television series Alias (2005–2006) and for her role in the horror film The Amityville Horror (2005).
- She appeared opposite Zoë Bell as women forced to fight against each other for the twisted entertainment of the wealthy elite.
- In 2019, Nichols had a five-episode run as a Gestapo bodyguard named Martha Stroud on the fourth season of the alternate history series The Man in the High Castle (TV series.
You may also like: Callard Harris