Raven Goodwin is a television actress in the United States. Raven Goodwin is well-known for her portrayal of Tangie Cunningham in the Nickelodeon show ‘Just Jordan.’ Similarly, she appeared as Ivy Wentz on Disney’s Good Luck Charlie.
How old is Raven Goodwin?
Raven is 28 years old and was born on June 24, 1992. Raven Shamira Goodwin is her given name, and she was born under the sign of Cancer. Raven, likewise, was born in Washington, United States of America, and is a citizen of the United States of America. There is no information about her ethnicity or religion. There is no information about her parents in terms of family members. Curtice D. Murphy is her older sister.
Raven, too, began acting when she was four years old. She has also appeared in a number of school plays. Raven also attended Lyndon Hill Elementary School in Prince Georges County, Maryland, where she finished her education. However, no information about her higher education has been published in the media.
How much does Raven Goodwin earn?
Raven began acting when she was very young. She’s a talented and versatile actor. Similarly, she was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance in Lovely and Amazing for her outstanding performance. Raven was nominated for her performance in ‘The Station Agent,’ as well. She received nominations for the Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards and the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her acting career is also her primary source of income. However, no information about her net worth or earnings has been released to the public as of yet.
Is Raven Goodwin dating someone?
Raven’s relationship status is straight, and she is in a relationship with Wiley Battle. Her engagement was announced on her Instagram account in 2019. Similarly, on April 8, 2020, they both gave birth to a lovely baby girl.
How tall is Raven Goodwin?
Raven is 5 feet 3 inches tall (63 inches) and weighs around 93 kg (205 pounds). Similarly, she has dark skin, dark brown eyes, and long brown hair.
Career line of Raven Goodwin
- Raven began acting when she was nine years old. In the American comedy-drama film ‘Lovely & Amazing,’ she starred as Annie Marks. Her debut film was also well received by critics. Raven was then cast in the 2003 American comedy-drama ‘The Station Agent.’
- She played Cleo in the film, which was directed by Tom McCarthy. Similarly, after working in films, she moved on to television series and made guest appearances on a variety of shows. Similarly, Raven starred in Linwood Boomer’s American television sitcom “Malcolm in the Middle.”
- She also appeared on another television show called ‘Strong Medicine.’ This is a medical drama set in the United States that focuses on feminist politics, health concerns, and class conflict. She also played Tanzee in another sitcom television series, ‘Everybody Hates Chris.’
- Likewise, she played Young Jazmin Biltmore in the comedy film ‘Phat Girlz.’ Raven also landed the lead role in the Nickelodeon sitcom series ‘Just Jordan’ after working on a number of other projects. Rangie Cunningham, the main character in this series, was played by her.
- Raven then went on to play the lead in two more television shows, ‘Huge’ and ‘Being Mary Jane.’ Similarly, she appeared as Ivy Wentz in the American sitcom ‘Good Luck Charlie’ on a regular basis. She then appeared as Rose Watkins in another American sitcom, ‘Meet the Browns.’
- Likewise, she played Sheila in three episodes of the American musical comedy-drama ‘Glee.’ Similarly, she has appeared in television shows such as ‘Being Mary Jane,’ ‘SMILF,’ ‘Christmas Belles,’ and ‘The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel.’