Facts of Reggie Miller
|Full Name:||Reggie Miller|
|Spouse:||Marita Stavrou (m. 1992–2001)|
|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Profession:||Basketball player, Commentator, Actor|
|Sibling:||Cheryl Miller, Darrell Miller|
In the event that you are a ball darling, at that point you should be an enthusiast of the VIP we are going to share. Reginald Wayne Miller Aka Reggie Miller is an American resigned proficient ballplayer. Moreover, he played for 18 years for the National Basketball Association. Individuals know him for his accuracy three-point shooting abilities. What’s more, his fans know him as “Kinck Miller”.
How old is Reggie Miller?
Reggie Miller was born on August 24, 1965, in Riverside, California. His nationality is American, and his ethnicity is African. He couldn’t walk normally when he was born, so he had to wear braces on both legs. He recovered well after a few years. Miller’s father served in the military.
He has five brothers and sisters. Miller was born into an athletic family. His brother plays baseball. Miller’s younger sister is a volleyball player, and his older sister is a basketball player. Miller recalls his older sister Cheryl defeating him in 1-on-1 games prior to his career. Miller’s other brother, Saul Jr., became a musician.
What is Reggie Miller’s Net Worth?
He has a net worth of $90 million, but his salary has not been disclosed. There is no information on his salary or net worth. Based on his performance in this field, we can assume he has a good salary and net worth.
Who is Reggie Miller Married to?
Miller was married to Marita Stavrou, an American actress. For nearly ten years (1992–2001), they shared a very romantic and joyful moment. He had two brief relationships after the separation.
Both Jaimyse Haft and Natane Boudreau are American actresses. Miller is the sole survivor of these two relationships for the time being.
What is the Height of Reggie Miller?
Moving on to his physical height, he stands at 6 feet 6 inches tall (1.98m). He has black hair and black eyes. There is no information on his body weight or shoe size.
Career Line of Reggie Miller
- Miller received her primary education at Riverside Polytechnic High School and went on to major in history at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- During the 1984-1985 NCAA season, he assisted the UCLA Bruins in winning the NIT Championship.
- He was named to the All-Pac-10 Team for the second year in a row and led the Bruins to the Pacific-10 Regular Season Championship and the first Pacific-10 Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship in his senior season from 1986 to 1987.
- Miller was selected by the Pacers with the 11th pick in the first round of the 1987 NBA draft.
- Before becoming a starter, Miller wore the No. 31 jersey as a backup to shooting guard John Long. Miller established himself as the Pacers’ primary threat in 1992, scoring a career-high 57 points against the Charlotte Hornets in a 134–122 win at Charlotte Coliseum.
- In the 1992-93 season, he led the NBA with 57 points, which was the second-most in the league. It was also the Pacers team’s record.
- Miller rose to prominence during the Eastern Conference Finals against the Knicks in 1994.
- Miller also hosted the WTHR talk show The Reggie Miller Show.
- Miller and the Pacers were considered one of the favorites in the East in 1999.
- Miller played his final game on May 19, 2005.
- Miller led the Pacers with 27 points, including four of eight three-point attempts. He also received a standing ovation for his last game.