Facts of Riceman
|Full Name:||Victor Li|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Prankster|
Riceman is a well-known Prankster and YouTuber. Riceman has a sizable social media following.
How old is Riceman?
On January 23, 1993, Riceman was born in Shanghai, China. Victor Li is his legal name. He is an Aquarius who is 27 years old. Furthermore, Riceman has not revealed anything about his family history. In addition, no information about his educational background is available. However, based on his age, we can assume he is a University student.
Is Riceman dating his Girlfriend?
Riceman may have had a crush on one of the girls, but he hasn’t revealed anything about it to the public just yet. He is still a young and talented individual who is likely to receive numerous job offers. Similarly, he has not been involved in any rumors or controversies pertaining to his personal or professional life.
What is Riceman’s Net Worth?
Riceman is a social media star who is active on various platforms. He has over 15.5K Instagram followers and over 37K Facebook fans. Riceman’s Twitter account, which has only 17 followers, appears to be less active. Furthermore, he is far more active on his YouTube channel, ‘Riceman,’ which has over 1.64 million subscribers. For business inquiries, he has also included his personal e-mail address on his YouTube channel. His e-mail is [email protected]
In terms of earnings and net worth, he may earn a certain amount of money from his aspiring career as a talented YouTube Star. He’s made a lot of money thanks to his Youtube career and social media fame. Riceman’s net worth is said to be more than $800,000, according to some sources. His net worth is also influenced by his YouTube pranks, Instagram posts, brand endorsements, and other activities.
How tall is Riceman?
Riceman stands at an average height and has a slim build. He has not revealed his precise height and weight to the public. According to some sources, he is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 72 kilograms.
In addition, his other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on, are unavailable. On his YouTube videos and Instagram posts, he usually wears glasses and a cap. His hair, however, is black, and he has black eyes.
Career line of Riceman
- Riceman is a prankster and social experiment YouTuber known for incorporating social issues such as homelessness into his social experiment videos.
- He also performs April Fool’s Day pranks and other similar activities.
- In addition, in June 2014, he uploaded his first YouTube video, “Shooting People in the Hood.” He also has a personal vlog on his second YouTube channel, Victor Li. Riceman’s social experiment videos have also been shot in cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, and countless others across the United States.
- In the March 2016 video titled “SHAMPOO PRANK,” Chad Tepper appeared alongside him.
- Chair Pulling Pranks 2020! is his YouTube content. Videos such as “Chair Pulling Prank in Chattanooga!!!,” “Chair Pulling Prank in Puerto Rico!!,” and “Chair Pulling Prank in Montreal!!!”