Facts of Riley Mapel
|Full Name:||Riley Mapel|
Riley Mapel was the child of acclaimed American entertainer Mare Winningham and her ex-husband William Mapel.
Who is the Father of Riley Mapel?
Riley Mapel, an American big name boy, was born on November 7, 1981 in Los Angeles, California, USA. If he were still alive at the time, he would be 38 years old, having been born under the zodiac sign Scorpio. He had an American identity and a position with a white moral foundation. He had dark hair and eyes that were black in color.
In terms of education, he attended the LACC’s Acting Academy. He was also a descendant of Marilyn Jean Maloney and Sam Neal Winningham. Riley Mapel was the younger brother of Patrick Mapel, Jack Mapel, Happy Atticus Mapel, and Calla Louise Mapel. He was also Patrick Winningham’s nephew.
Death Cause of Riley Mapel
Riley Mapel was never married or known to be involved in any way. He died on August 14, 2005, at the age of 23, in Los Angeles, California, after allegedly committing suicide. Riley was a student at the LACC’s Acting Academy at the time. Riley was laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Hollywood Hills).
Regardless, the details of his death were kept private because it was not in the best interests of the family. His parents made the decision to weep in safety.
Who is Riley Mapel Wife?
Riley Mapel was never married or known to be involved in any way. He didn’t have any children who could follow in his footsteps. Regardless, when he was single, he was never required to participate in debates. That is why he is constantly remembered by his family because he was a good person.
Millions of Estimated Net Worth
His career is an American entertainer named Mare Winningham, who has an estimated total net worth of $1.5 million, all of which she has amassed through her acting and singing careers.
Similarly, she has been nominated for a Drama Desk Award for her performance in 10 Million Miles on Broadway. At the time, she had appeared on Broadway in Picnic in 2013 and had been nominated for a Tony in 2014 for Caesar Valentina.
Riley’s Mother’s Brief Career
- Horse Winningham began singing and writing songs in 1976 and 1977.
- She was then given the opportunity to perform on The Gong Show. She quickly stowed an acting contract with Meyer Mishkin and was advised to say three lines in James at the age of 15. Later, in 1978, she appeared in the short-lived show The Young Pioneers.
- Similarly, she kicked off the introduction and began landing more acting roles on television, and her career took off.
- She became well-known after her actions in the St. Elmo’s fire in 1985.
- She returned to television and starred in the Hallmark Hall of Fame film Love is Never Silent. Similarly, she was portrayed in God Bless the Child as a young destitute mother.
- Furthermore, she got registered jobs in the 1990s and appeared in the family drama The War, as well as Wyatt Earp. Her work in George Wallace earned her an Emmy nomination.
- Winningham, the female horse, continued to appear on television, most notably in ER and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- She was cast as Susan in Grey’s Anatomy from then on. She did voice work and also appeared as Beth in the Off-Broadway drama Tribes. She is set to appear in the upcoming film Dry Run.
- In terms of music, Winningham has released four albums and has also performed in a few films as a singer. She also has a few melodies, which is surprising.