Facts of Robb Wells
|Age:||49 years old|
|Birth Date:||20 March 1971|
|Birth Place:||Moncton, Canada|
|Full Name:||Robb Wells|
|Profession:||Canadian Actor and Screenwriter|
Robb Wells is a screenwriter and actor from Canada. He is best known for his roles as Ricky LaFleur in the Canadian mockumentary series Trailer Park Boys and Stabby Brutto in the Canadian comedy series The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour.
What is the Age of Robb Wells?
Robb Wells was born under the sign of Pisces on March 20, 1971, in Moncton, New Brunswick. Well, on the other hand, was born in Moncton. When he was eight years old, he moved to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, and spent his childhood there. Robb, who stands 6 feet 1 inch tall, makes a lot of money from his acting career.
However, no information about his family or educational background is available. Wells is a cousin of former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, according to an article published in The Globe and Mail in January 2006.
Does Robb Wells have a Wife?
Unlike other celebrities, Robb Wells keeps his personal life private, so there are no specifics on whether he is married or not. Similarly, no information about his relationships or affairs is available. Wells is seen on the screen being linked with several girls and portraying the roles of a boyfriend and girlfriend. On the offscreen, however, it is exactly the opposite.
The multitalented actor appears to be single at the moment, as he has never mentioned having a wife or girlfriend. Wells appears to place a higher priority on his career than on his personal life.
Robb Wells’s Net Worth
Robb, who has been in the industry since 1995, has amassed a sizable fortune. As of 2019, he has a net worth of $2.5 million. Robb’s main sources of income are acting and screenwriting. As an actor, Wells has appeared in a number of critically acclaimed films and television series.
Furthermore, Robb is likely to earn the average Canadian actor’s salary of $22,718 per year. One of his films, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, grossed $10.6 million in theaters against an $8 million budget.
He appeared alongside Julie Benz, Billy Connolly, Judd Nelson, and others in the film. Julie, Billy, and Judd, his co-stars, have net worths of $6 million, $20 million, and $8 million, respectively.
Robb Wells’ Career Line
- In 1995, Robb Wells made his acting career in the short film The Cart Boy, playing Ricky.
- In 1998, he portrayed Rob in the short film One Last Shot.
- Later, from 2001 to 2007, Robb starred as Ricky LaFleur alongside Mike Smith, John Dunsworth, Patrick Roach, and others in the Canadian mockumentary television series Trailer Park Boys.
- In 2002, he appeared in Virginia’s Run, a Canadian-American independent coming-of-age drama film.
- The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day, Hobo With a Shotgun, Would You Rather, and others are among his other film credits.
- In addition, Robb and his Trailer Park Boys co-starred in, co-wrote, and co-produced Swearnet.
- In addition, he is a co-founder of Swearnet.com and frequently appears in sketches for the online media outlet. Wells is likely to make a decent living from these works.