Facts of Robert Ellis Silberstein
|Full Name:||Robert Ellis Silberstein|
|Age:||Jan 5, 1946|
|Born In:||Elberon, Long Branch, New Jersey|
Robert Ellis Silberstein is both a music manager and an entrepreneur. He is popular as a former husband of Diana Ross, an emblematic American singer. In the 1970s, he was the music manager of Diana with important artists in the industry.
Education and Age of Robert Ellis Silberstein
On 5 January 1946, Robert Ellis Silberstein entered this earth in Elberon, New Jersey, USA. His age is 73 years under the birth sign of Capricorn as of 2019. He was born into a rich family of Jews. His family was known for the manufacture of their garments. Robert is American for his nationality and is a mixed ethnicity (Ashkenazi Jewish-African-American).
As for his education, he attended the University of West Virginia,’ where he graduated. He then started teaching at the university. After a few years working there, after an argument with his boss, he left the job. He then moved to California. Robert has a color of grey hair with dark brown eyes.
What is the Net Worth of Robert Ellis?
Robert Ellis Silberstein’s net value in 2019 was $50 million. During his career as a music manager and businessman, he raised this money. His ex-wife Diana Ross is, however, an American singer, actress, and record producer with an estimated net value of $250 million in 2019.
To date, she has released 25 albums and 91 singles as a solo artist. 17 of her singles were in the Billboard Top 40, and 12 were in the Top 10, and 6 were in #1.
After divorce, is Robert Ellis Silberstein Remarried?
Silberstein doesn’t date anybody. After leaving his wife, there was never a report that he had dated or married. Prior to this, he had married Diana Ross, an evergreen American singer, actress, record producer, and songwriter. In 1970, after her eponymous debut solo album, she won international recognition.
The couple began dating back to 1970 and married in 1971. After almost 6 years in the relationship, they were divorced in 1977. But for the sake of their children, they remained friends.
The couple has two daughters: Tracee Ellis Ross who is a US actress, model, comedian, director, and TV host, and Chudney Lane who is a manager and producer best known for Fashion News Live (2004), BET Awards 2007, and Essence Ninth Annual Schwarze Women Hollywood (2016). The first was born in October 1972 and the second was born in November 1975. He also is a stepfather to three other children, including Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Evan Ross Næss, and Ross Næss, his ex-wife.
Who is the Ex-wife of Robert Ellis Silberstein?
Diana Ross is a Golden Globe-winning actress who succeeds as a musician in both the USA and the UK. She has also achieved a respectable and admirable position in the music industry. Ross has stars on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, too. She started her musical career as the group lead singer, ‘The Supremes.’
But Ross left the group after an ambitious one and went on to look at her career as a solo artist. She also appeared in many movies and TV shows. She also inspired a generation of musicians, including Beyoncé Knowles.
Career Line of Robert Ellis Silberstein
- Robert Ellis Silberstein has an effective business and media profession.
- He also has a record as one of Hollywood’s veterans, who inevitably called for separation and had a hard relationship with their life partners.
- In the 1970s, he managed Diana Ross, Ronnie Wood of Rolling Stones, Billy Preston, and Chaka Khan. He found himself there while supervising Rufus.
- He also worked inevitably as a music official in the world of amusement. Later, after a fight with his unrivaled, he left his show work. In the same year in the 1970s, he was the music chief of a couple of simulation world identities.
- He was a busy music director at the time. In addition, he handled the American funk band Rufus and the English boogie music crew Business as usual.
- Soon, he discovered American artist, vocalist, and musician Chaka Khan, also a music supervisor.