Robin Arzon is a marathon runner from America, who is also an author. To date, she has released only one book named Shut Up and Tun, which encourages people towards fitness and running.
Fitness and running was never the thing Robin did in her early days. Like every other parent, her parents also told her to focus on her studies. However, her interest in athletics led her to become one of the best marathon runners.
|Birthday||September 20, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 million USD|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts on Robin Arzon
- Robin Arzon was born in the year 1981 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States of America. Her father was a Puerto Rican and her mother was a Cuban refugee.
- As of 2020, Robin is 39 years of age. She celebrates her birthday on the 20th of September of every year.
- Arzon married a guy named Drew Cutler in the year 2019. Her husband is an investment manager from Tulum, Mexico.
- The couple’s marriage was a huge ceremony which was four-day long. They first met at a bar in Manhattan.
- Arzon has her dedicated Wikipedia page, where you can find all the facts regarding the life of hers.
- Robin is a very talented person, as she is an author, runner, fitness instructor, as well as the Vice President of a Fitness Program at Peloton.
- Arzon has been successful to make a good sum of money from her career. As per the sources, her net worth is a whopping $10 million USD.
- In 2014, the runner was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic. After recovering, she joined the Leadership Council of Beyond Type One, which raises awareness about the disease.
- Robin is quite famous on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She uses those platforms to share her photos and inspire people.
- There are around 620k followers on Arzon’s Instagram account. You can follow her @robinnyc.