Facts of Robin Ruzan
|Full Name:||Robin Ruzan|
|Birth Date:||February 20, 1964|
|Birth Place||Forest Hills, New York|
Robin Ruzan, an American actress, is well-known in Hollywood, but she is best known as the ex-wife of Mike Myers, a Canadian actor, comedian, screenwriter, and film producer. She is also a co-founder of TheRoomLive.com, a live streaming studio. Robin, in addition to her on-screen appearances, also produced the television series Better Things (2020).
Who is Robin Ruzan Mother?
Robin Ruzan was born Robin Patricia Ruzansky on February 20, 1964, in Forest Hills, New York, USA, as a Pisces. Robin Ruzan is a White-American by ethnicity and a citizen of the United States by nationality.
Linda Richman, her mother, gave birth to her. Her ex-husband Mike was inspired by her mother for one of his most admired and well-known Saturday Night Live characters. In the NBC show, he sketched his mother-in-law several times.
Ruzan graduated from Purchase College with a degree in psychology. Robin, who stands 5 feet 3 inches tall, is 57 years old as of March 2021. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
How much is Robin Ruzan Net Worth & Salary?
Ruzan, the Curb Your Enthusiasm actress, has not revealed her net worth. Ruzan is a well-known actress, so we can assume she earns a lot of money from her work. According to sources, Robin Ruzan’s net worth is $1.5 million as of early 2021. The average annual salary of a Canadian actor is approximately $50,249; however, she is not only an actor but also a writer, producer, and director, from which she may have earned a substantial amount of money.
In comparison, her ex-husband Mike Myers is far wealthier, with a current net worth of $200 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Mike is well-known for his appearances on the NBC show Saturday Night Live, and he has received four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award, and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
The salary from the Austin Powers film series contributed to a portion of his earnings. Austin Powers in Goldmember earned Myers $25 million (2002). Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) earned him $3 million and $7 million, respectively.
Robin Ruzan with her ex-husband Mike Myers
Robin Ruzan, 55, is possibly single but was previously married to famous Hollywood star Mike Myers. The ex-couple first met in 1987, when Myers went to a hockey game in Chicago. The couple dated for several years before marrying on May 22, 1993. They were married for over 12 years before filing for divorce in December 2005. In 2006, their divorce was finalized. The ex-lovebirds did not have any children.
Whereas Robin Ruzan has been living on her own following her divorce, actor Mike Myers has been happily married to Kelly Tisdale since 2010. Mike and his second wife have three children.
Robin Ruzan’s Career Line
- Robin Ruzan made her acting debut in Elvis Stories, a 1989 short comedy-drama.
- She was then cast in the 1992 comedy film Wayne’s World, where she played a waitress.
- Ruzan was cast as Roxanne in the comedy series Sex in the City in 1998, alongside Chris Noth, David Eigenberg, Bridget Moynahan, Willie Garson, and others.
- In the same year, she starred as Tammy Broderick in The Thin Pink Line, a short comedy-drama.
- She was also cast as Nancy in the 2000 comedy television series Curb Your Enthusiasm, which starred J. B. Smoove, Jeff Garlin, and others.
- According to IMDb, her most recent TV appearance was as Crying Bear in the 2015 web television series Transparent.
- Ruzan also produced the 2010 TV series Celebrity Liar. In 1997, she wrote one episode of the television show Saturday Night Live.
- Ruzan was also a staff writer on Better Things, a 2019 American comedy-drama television series.
- She also worked as a lyricist, penning the song “Hard Knock Life” which was featured in the 2002 film Austin Powers in Goldmember.