Facts of Rocco DiSpirito
|Age:||54 years old|
|Awards:||Winner James Beard Award 2004|
|Birth Country:||United States of America|
|Birth Place:||Jamaica, New York City, New York|
|Books:||Now Eat This!|
|Date of Birth:||1966, 19th November|
|Full Name:||Rocco DiSpirito|
|Height:||6 Feet 1 Inch|
|Net Worth:||$4.5 million|
|TV Show:||Dancing with the Stars|
Rocco DiSpirito is a chef from the United States. DiSpirito began learning to cook at the age of 11 in his mother’s kitchen, inspired by her cooking. He is now well-known as a high-level chef and author, best known for his fusion cooking, which typically combines Italian, French, and Asian cuisines.
What is Rocco DiSpirito Age?
Rocco DiSpirito was born in Queens, New York, on November 19, 1966. Nicolina DiSpirito is his mother, and Ralph DiSpirito is his father. He had a strong interest in cooking as a child, and his mother played an important role in his development as he learned many traditional Italian recipes from her.
Rocco DiSpirito graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 1986, which piqued his interest in pursuing a career in cooking. In 1990, he graduated from Boston University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Rocco DiSpirito Dating After a Divorce from Wife?
Rocco dated Katie Brown and Deborah Schoeneman before marrying his college sweetheart, Natalie David. However, neither of them were able to make it work. He finally found Natalie David to be a good match for him. Their marriage, however, hit hard times soon after, and they divorced in 2000. Their marriage was said to have fallen apart due to the distances that had developed between the husband and wife.
Following their divorce, Rocco quickly re-entered the dating scene. Rocco was overweight at one point in his life and had to go through a weight-loss program. He achieved this by exercising regularly and maintaining a healthy diet. Only two years after his divorce, Rocco was linked to actress Yvonne Scio. This romance, however, did not last long. In March of 2004, the couple called it quits. After Yvonne Scio, Rocco appeared to be dating Sena Cech, a model. He hasn’t broken up with his long-term girlfriend.
What is Rocco DiSpirito Net Worth?
He as of now has a normal net worth of 4.5 million dollars. Outstanding amongst other gourmet experts Rocco has procured million dollars of absolute resources since; he has broadened his range past the kitchen to wind up particularly a productive cookbook author and TV character.
Career Line of Rocco DiSpirito
- He encouraged a radio program on a New York radio broadcast and had made a couple of all the more convincing cookbooks, including his most recent effort, Rocco Got Real in 2008.
- It is furthermore the title of DiSpirito’s new TV meander on the A&E Television Network.
- DiSpirito highlighted in the NBC unscripted TV show The Restaurant, which took after the dispatch and activity of another Manhattan diner called Rocco’s on 22nd.
- Rocco was a contender on season seven of Dancing with the Stars and has coordinated with customary master artist Karina Smirnoff.
- He moved his TV calling in 2000 by appearing on the Food Network program, The Melting Pot. Gourmet magazine named him “America’s Most Exciting Young Chef” around a similar time.