Facts of Romeo Beckham
|Full Name:||Romeo Beckham|
|Sibling:||Cruz Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, Harper Beckham|
David Beckham’s son, Romeo Beckham, is a football legend. Many would assume that as the son of a former master footballer, David Beckham would be pursuing his dream of becoming a footballer.
However, his younger sibling, Romeo Beckham, has left football training and is now working in the fashion industry, following in his mother’s footsteps. Burberry, a well-known English brand, was used in Romeo’s presentation.
What Age is Romeo Beckham?
On September 1st, 2002, Romeo was born in London, United Kingdom. He has English ancestry and is part of a mixed nationality that includes English, Jewish, and German. Virgo is his zodiac sign. Romeo Beckham is the celebrity child of David and Victoria Beckham. Cruz, Brooklyn, and Harper Seven Beckham are three of his kin who inherited his youth from him.
Romeo was born with a silver spoon because he is the son of David and Victoria Beckham, who are VIP guardians. His adolescence was passed down to two siblings, Cruz and Brooklyn, as well as a sister named Harper Seven Beckham. Romeo went to Wetherby School in London for his tutoring.
Who is Romeo Beckham Girlfriend?
In contrast to his senior sibling, Brooklyn Beckham, he began dating at the age of 16. Romeo, like his cousin Brooklyn, arrived at the age of 16 on September 1, 2018. He isn’t seeing anyone, in any case. In any case, when
Romeo turned 14 on September 1, 2016, his father David used his Instagram account to portray his son as a future heartbreaker. David gave his young son a picture of himself and wished him a happy birthday, adding that “Romeo will break various hearts in the years to come.”
In June 2017, Romeo revealed his new hairdo, in which he had all of his hair shaved, similar to his father David, who is known for his various roads with respect to the combination of haircuts. When David showed his Kent and Curwen SS18 at London Design Week Men’s, he also reinforced his father with a slick-back style.
What Height is Romeo Beckham?
Romeo stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs around 50 kilograms. He has the looks and the character to seduce young ladies around him at the tender age of sixteen.
How much is Romeo Beckham Net Worth?
Apart from sports, Romeo is currently working in the design industry and has made an appearance in the alluring world with Burberry, an English fashion house. With his family’s total assets, Romeo is still pushing forward in his career. Nonetheless, as of 2017, his father, David, has a net worth of around $450 million.
Romeo Beckham’s Career Line
- Romeo had mixed feelings about pursuing his dream of working in the football or design industries.
- He proved to be a valuable member of the Arms stockpile Youth Football Club at the age of 13, but he was unable to secure a Foundation grant.
- The incident inspired him to pursue his career in the fashion industry and follow in her mother’s footsteps.
- In any case, David revealed that a part of him became unhappy, but a portion of him became quiet as well.’
- Romeo frequently posts about his tennis training on Instagram.
- The youngster has cleaned up alongside Grigor Dimitrov and Andy Murray, the best on the planet.
- Grigor, who organized Romeo in London in August 2018, said he felt honored to teach tennis to Beckham’s children.
- The Bulgarian master tennis player also ensured that he maintains a cordial relationship with Romeo Beckham’s parents, David and Victoria Beckham.