Ross Gerber Wiki
|Real Name||Ross Gerber|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 billion|
Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management is led by Ross Gerber, who is also the co-founder, president, and CEO. Ross is responsible for the corporate and investment management activities at Gerber Kawasaki, as well as serving individual clients. He’s also a member of his band, The Danger Band, and a co-founder of Cocoon Music-Malibu.
He was born in the year 1980. As of now, he is a 43-year-old man. Ross has established himself as one of the most well-known investors on both social and conventional media. His financial ideas and suggestions have made him a frequent on international business news and numerous prominent podcasts.
Size & Weight
He stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 63 kilograms. He, too, is a fitness nut. His eyes and hair are dark brown.
He is a husband and father. According to one of his tweets, his wife works for a beauty company called Wilding (@wildingbeauty).
Ross Gerber is a contributor to Forbes.com and a regular on Bloomberg, Reuters, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, CNN, and CNBC. Many of the most popular podcasts have featured him, including HyperChange TV, The Dave Portnoy Show, Meet Kevin on YouTube, The Pomp Podcast, and many others.
How mush is Ross Gerber’s Net Worth?
His main source of revenue is his business. His estimated net worth is $2 billion.
Ross Gerber Facts
- Ross Gerber and the Gerber Kawasaki team oversee $1.8 billion of investments as of 2/22/21 focused on technology, electric vehicles, consumer, media, and entertainment companies for clients and the firm.
- Gerber Kawasaki is a leader in Fintech innovation leveraging technology and social media to work with a large diverse client base providing financial advice in scale.
- GK has grown to over 7500 clients and was listed in 2020 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Los Angeles according to the LABJ.
- GK received several Diversity and Inclusion Awards in 2020 within the financial industry and prides itself in representing the community.
- Ross is an avid pet lover as well.
You may also like: Brendan Gleeson