Facts of Roy Devyn Marble
|Full Name:||Roy Marble|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 6 inches|
|Education:||University of Iowa|
|Father:||Roy Lane Marble, Jr.|
Roy Devyn Marble is a basketball player on a professional level. Roy Devyn Marble has been playing basketball since he was in high school, following in his father’s footsteps. He is currently a member of Virtus Bologna of the Italian Lega Basket Serie A (LBA) and EuroCup Basketball.
How old is Roy Devyn Marble?
On September 21, 1992, in Southfield, Michigan, Roy Devyn Marble was born. He is 28 years old and belongs to the Virgo zodiac sign. Furthermore, his father is the late basketball player Roy Lane Marble, Jr., but his mother’s name and other details have not yet been revealed.
His father was a pro basketball player in the United States. Devyn’s father was a shooting guard/small forward who stood 6’6″ tall. His most well-known role was that of a swingman.
His father was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in August of 2014. Furthermore, while relocating his family from Iowa to his home state of Michigan, his father was publicly vocal about his battle with this terminal disease. On September 11, 2015, at the age of 48, he died of cancer.
Roy Devyn graduated from Southfield-Lathrup High School in Southfield, Michigan, and then went on to attend the University of Iowa from 2010 to 2014. In high school and college, he was a professional basketball player.
Roy Devyn averaged 22 points, nine rebounds, four assists, and two steals as a junior while attending Southfield-Lathrup High School in Southfield, Michigan. Roy then averaged 24.5 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2.5 steals per game as a senior. Furthermore, ESPN rated him as a three-star recruit and ranked him as the nation’s No. 64 shooting guard in 2010.
He received numerous honors in high school. Some of them include the OAA’s first team in 2010, the Oakland County Dream Team, and the Michigan All-Star. Similarly, he was named to the Oakland Red first team as well as the All-State first team in 2009.
Roy was a two-time Iowa Hawkeyes team captain during his college career. Roy Devyn Marble is one of only two Big Ten players since 1985–86 to have 1,675+ points, 375+ assists, 450+ rebounds, and 175+ steals. Roy also finished his career as the fifth-highest scorer in Iowa career, with 1,694 points. He also made 432 free throws and finished sixth in both assists (397) and free throw attempts (432). (595). In addition, he was seventh in steals (176), and his 136 games played tied him for second all-time at Iowa with Melsahn Basabe.
How much is Roy Devyn Marble’s Net Worth?
In the meantime, Roy Devyn’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. He makes money by playing professional basketball in tournaments and with teams.
Who is Roy Devyn Marble married to?
Lyndzie Cherry is Roy Devyn Marble’s wife. In July 2019, the couple tied the knot. Additionally, their wedding was featured on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress America. Lyndzie is a wellness enthusiast, traveler, and YouTuber. She’s on Instagram and YouTube.
How tall is Roy Devyn Marble?
In terms of body measurements, the player stands at 1.98 meters (6’6′′) tall and weighs 91 kgs. Aside from that, no information about his chest-waist-hip, bicep, dress size, shoe size, and so on is available. Devyn also has black eyes and black hair.
Career line of Roy Devyn Marble
- On March 9, 2013, Roy Devyn and his father, Roy Marble, became the Big Ten Conference’s first father-son duo to record 1,000 points each.
- Between 2014 and 2016, Roy Devyn was a member of the Orlando Magic and the Erie BayHawks. In the 2014 NBA Draft, he was selected by the Denver Nuggets with the 56th overall pick on June 26, 2014.
- Later, on draft night, he was traded to the Orlando Magic.
- In addition, Roy later joined the Magic for the 2014 NBA Summer League before signing a rookie scale contract with the team on July 24. Roy was assigned to the NBA Development League’s Erie BayHawks multiple times during his rookie season. Roy Devyn was also reassigned to the Erie BayHawks on November 30, 2015.
- They called him back on December 23, reassigned him on January 1, 2016, and then called him back again on January 18.
- In addition, on July 15, 2016, the team traded Roy to the Los Angeles Clippers in exchange for C and a 2020 second-round draft pick. Cash considerations and J. Wilcox Following his acquisition by the Clippers, he was promptly waived.
- Roy Devyn Marble signed a two-year contract with Greek club Aris on August 10, 2016. On the other hand, on December 22, 2016, he entered into a contract dispute with the team. They eventually let him go, and he returned to his home country.
- Roy then agreed to terms with Aquila Basket Trento for the remainder of the 2016–17 Serie A season on January 17, 2017. He did, however, leave this team on April 7, 2017.
- He averaged 10.4 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game over the course of ten games. He also sustained a season-ending knee injury and was forced to return to the United States for surgery.
- Furthermore, on July 31, 2018, he returned to Trento and agreed to terms with Aquila Basket on a two-year contract.
- He spent the first half of the 2019–20 season in the American NBA G League with the Santa Cruz Warriors. Following that brief experience, Virtus Bologna signed him to a contract until the end of the 2019-20 season on January 22, 2019.