Roy Jones Jr. Wiki
|Roy Jones Jr.||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Roy Jones Jr.|
|Net Worth||$21 million|
|Birthday||January 16, 1969|
|Famous As||One of the greatest professional boxers|
Centimeters- 182 cm
Meters- 1.82 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 78 kg
In Pounds- 171 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||25 inches|
|Shoe Size||21.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Children?||DeAndre, DeShaun and Roy III|
Roy Jones Jr. is an American boxer who is best recognized for being one of the greatest professional boxers of all time, having won world titles in multiple weight divisions. He was selected Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s by the American Boxing Writers Association. He was a notable amateur boxer who competed in the 1988 Olympic Games and won a silver medal.
Roy Jones Jr. was, without a doubt, the greatest boxer of the last quarter-century. From middleweight to heavyweight, the Pensacola, Florida native blended exceptional speed, power, and athleticism to win world titles in four weight divisions. Jones defended six times before switching to light heavyweight.
Roy Jones Jr. date of birth is January 16, 1996. As of now, he is 54 years old.
Height and Weight
He is quite attractive, tall, and well-built. And He is a fitness freak. Roy stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (182 cm/1.82 m). He also has great physics and weights approximately 78 kg (171 lbs). Additionally, 40-32-35 inches, respectively. He has a shoe size of 9 US and the size of his dress is unknown. His biceps are also 24.5 inches long.
Wife of Roy Jones Jr.
DeAndre, DeShaun, and Roy III are his three sons. He began growing roosters on his Florida ranch because he was interested in animals.
How much is Roy Jones Jr.’s Net Worth?
He was a notable amateur boxer who competed in the 1988 Olympic Games and won a silver medal. Forty of his fifty-five victories were by knockout. As of 2021, his net worth is expected to be $21 million.
Roy Jones Jr. Facts
- Roy Jones Jr, was happily retired. However, that was only until the offer to fight Mike Tyson came across his desk.
- He just couldn’t resist the opportunity to fight the man he once wanted to fight so badly.
- He retired in 2018 after a farewell bout against Scott Sigmon at cruiserweight.
- Roy Jones, Jr. is an American professional boxer, actor, and rapper who has a net worth of $7 million dollars.
- Jones is the only fighter ever to start his career at junior middleweight and go on to win a heavyweight world championship.
- He won world titles along the way at middleweight, super middleweight and light heavyweight and was ultimately recognized by Ring Magazine as Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s.
You may also like: Jessica McCaskill