Facts of Ruba Wilson:
|Full Name:||Ruba Wilson|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Television Personality|
Ruba Wilson is an American television personality, as well as a pop culture and media journalist. Ruba Wilson, the creator, writer, and director of Ruba’s World, is best known for his appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Network reality series Flex & Shanice.
Who are Ruba Wilson Parents?
Jahruba Yasir Wilson, professionally known as Ruba Wilson, was born on April 9, 1990 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is 30 years old. He is the youngest of five siblings. However, other details about his family and childhood are still unknown.
Who is the Boyfriend of Ruba Wilson?
Wilson prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight despite his frequent appearances in the media. According to reports, he is currently single. He hasn’t married yet. When it comes to his sexual orientation, he is gay. However, there is no information available about his previous relationship.
Furthermore, he has successfully maintained a good profile on social media handles. He has never committed a controversial act in his personal or professional life.
How Tall is Ruba Wilson?
The 25-year-old media personality has a dynamic appearance. His long dreadlocks and fit body are very appealing. His other body stats, however, are still being confirmed.
Career line of Ruba Wilson
- Wilson began his career on YouTube. He posted interviews with Kyle Massey in 2008. Furthermore, he posted reaction videos and shared his ideas and thoughts.
- However, he had not received much attention. In recent years, however, he has established himself as a successful young media journalist.
- He has interviewed celebrities such as Sandra Bullock, Hugh Jackman, Chris Pine, Wayne Brady, Tia Mowry, and Victoria Justice.
- Wilson, in addition to being a successful journalist, has dabbled in other forms of entertainment. Wilson has over 3 million views on his YouTube channel as the Creator, Writer, and Director of Ruba’s World.
- In addition, he co-stars in the reality show Flex & Shanice with his cousin Shanice and Flex Alexander. On November 1st, 2014, the show premiered on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Aside from that, he has worked on several other TV shows, including Ready to Love, Undressed, and Vlogbrothers.
- Commercial and Ad for i.am’s new line “i.am Puls.” Wilson has yet to receive an award despite his outstanding work in journalism and television.
- Wilson, the Prince of Hosting, has undoubtedly amassed a fortune. He currently has a net worth of approximately $1 million dollars.