Facts of Ruby Rube
|Full Name:||Ruby Rube|
|Net Worth:||$1.4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
Ruby Rube is a British comedy vlogger with over 3.1 million YouTube subscribers. Ruby Rube is well-known for her video series “At 3 AM.”
How old is Ruby Rube?
Ruby Rube will be 14 in 2020. She was born on January 16, 2006, in England. Capricorn is her astrological sign. Her parents are British, but their names have not yet been revealed. Similarly, she has a younger sister named Bonnie. She grew up with a dog named Lady. She enjoys swimming from a young age.
Similarly, she is of British nationality, and her ethnicity is unknown. In terms of her educational background, she may be currently enrolled in school. Her school’s name, however, has yet to be revealed.
How much is Ruby Rube Net Worth?
Ruby Rube has been able to earn a decent living through her YouTube videos at such a young age. Despite the fact that she has not disclosed her official earnings or net worth. However, some online resources claim that her net worth is around $1.4 million. She does, however, live a lavish lifestyle thanks to her good source of income at such a young age.
Is Ruby Rube Single or has a Boyfriend?
Ruby Rube’s current relationship status is unknown. However, she is too young to marry now, and neither of them has children. Right now, she is preoccupied with her career. However, she may be matched with her ideal match in the future. Similarly, she is very close to her younger sister and they share a very special bond. Furthermore, she has kept a clean profile and has not been involved in any controversies.
How tall is Ruby Rube?
Ruby Rube, a beautiful and young woman, has a charming personality. She stands 5 feet 0 inches tall and weighs approximately 43 kg. Similarly, her hair is blonde, and she has green eyes. However, due to her age, her body size, height, and weight may fluctuate.
Career line of Ruby Rube
- In terms of Ruby Rube’s professional life, she is a British YouTube star known for her ‘3 AM’ comedy vlogs, which she posts on her eponymous YouTube channel. She began her YouTube career at a very young age.
- Similarly, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel on December 21, 2015. She simply titled her first video “Introducing Ruby Rube.”
- Ruby continues to post various types of videos such as vlogs, pranks, challenges, Back to school, and many more. She has also included her younger sister in the majority of her videos.
- Her videos appear to be very interesting and enjoyable, which has led to her rise to fame.
- Aside from that, she has opened her official merch store, where we can typically find phone cases, T-shirts, Hoodies, and many other items. She has also created her own Tiktok account, where she has amassed a large fan base thanks to her creative posts.
- Ruby went viral after posting the video I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX TO SANTA CLAUS AND IT WORKED!! (Nearly Frozen to Death) She then posted videos like DO NOT MAKE FLUFFY SLIME AT 3 AM!! *SPOOKY*, DO NOT SPIN A FIDGET SPINNER AT 3 AM!! *SPOOKY*, DO NOT CALL SIRI AT 3 AM!!!!, and I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX TO THE EASTER BUNNY AND IT WORKED!!
- All of these videos have received millions of views on YouTube. Her 3 a.m. challenge videos show her going on adventures and describing everything she encounters.
- She also considers Ariana Grande to be her favorite singer. Although Ruby Rube has been posting videos on her YouTube channel since December 2015, she, like other YouTubers, struggled to gain subscribers at first. However, on November 26, 2016, she posted the video I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX TO SANTA CLAUS AND IT WORKED!!.
- The video went viral, and she has received over 10 million views since then.
- This catapulted her into an overnight YouTube sensation, and she began gaining more subscribers as a result.
- She used the success of the video to release I Mailed Myself BACK from the NORTH POLE in a BOX (Christmas Elves Came with Me) on November 30, 2016, which received over 2.7 million views. Ruby has since been posting videos based on the idea of mailing herself to fantastical people and her experiences during the adventures.
- Some of her most popular videos include I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX TO JESUS AND IT WORKED!! (SANTA CLAUS SENT ME), I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX TO KRAMPUS!!, and I MAILED MYSELF IN A BOX FROM 2016 TO 2017 AND IT WORKED!! They have all received millions of views.
- The videos established her as an amazing vlogger, and she also began releasing her famous 3.AM. challenge videos.
- The videos show her participating in pranks and challenges while narrating the entire experience amusingly.
- DO NOT MAKE PANCAKE ART AT 3 AM!!!!, HAVE FUN IN SMYTHS TOYS STORE AT 3 AM!!, CLAIRE’S 24 HOUR SLEEPOVER *CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AT 3 AM*, CALLING MY SCHOOL AT 3 AM!!!!, ALLING JOJO SIWA!! SHE ANSWERED OMG!! and DO NOT RECORD YOUR PARENTS SLEEPING AT 3 AM!! are some of her most viewed 3 AM videos on YouTube.
- One Reddit writer shared their thoughts on Ruby Rube and her videos. The person believes Ruby was able to reach 1 million subscribers by using Click Bait and duping gullible children into believing ghosts and demons were after her.
- Furthermore, the videos are poorly produced, with editing that resembles one of those “Super Zero” YouTube videos. Ruby overreacts to everything, and she makes a lot of money from it.
- The DON’T SPIN YOUR FIDGET SPINNER AT 3 AM or BOSS BABY WANTS TO HACK MY CHANNEL videos are an example of a mix of poorly made and bad edited videos.
- Ruby mutes the sound of a hairdryer while spinning the fidget spinner in the video. Ruby calls someone pretending to be boss baby on FaceTime and ends up beating the hell out of a doll in the boss baby video.
- Ruby, according to the author, does not love or care about her fans. Ruby’s only love is money, and whenever she does a fidget spinner giveaway, she says, “Please Like the video and subscribe along with commenting.”
- Ruby, on the other hand, does not reveal anything, making her an untrustworthy and liar vlogger.
- Miraheze mentions Ruby Rube as a bad YouTuber. It’s because Ruby’s voice is irritating, similar to Barry’s voice in Bee Movie. Moreover, Ruby, like Durv, N&A productions, and Elisocray, creates clickbait videos.
- In addition, Ruby got away with her content despite violating the community guidelines. She also creates the same type of videos over and over, which is not creative.
- Ruby came across a poster with “Baldi’s number” on it in her Baldi video, but if you look closely, it just shows that Ruby took a screenshot and typed in some random guy’s number.
- Ruby’s voice impressions are terrible, and they don’t even sound like the character’s voice. Baldi sounds like a fat guy, whereas Granny sounds like an actual grandmother despite the fact that she is obviously a zombie.
- She used to just make “Mailing Herself” videos, then “Calling People” videos, and finally “3 AM Videos,” which was the worst of all. Furthermore, Ruby disables comments on her videos, demonstrating that the young YouTuber is unable to accept criticism.