Facts of Rumer Noel
|Full Name:||Rumer Noel|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Dancer and Cheographer|
|Sibling:||Anna Michelle Phillips, Willa Mack and Zander Mack|
Rumer Noel is an accomplished American choreographer and dancer. Rumer Noel has collaborated with some of Hollywood’s most renowned choreographers, including TyceDiorio and Kenny Ortega. She has performed with Katy Perry and Jon Secada, and she has her own successful YouTube channel for dance choreography videos.
How old is Rumer Noel?
Rumer Noel is a 28-year-old actress who was born on January 1, 1992, in Dallas, Texas. Her great aunt Kitty Carter’s dance studio, ‘Kitty Carter’s Dance Factory,’ was where she grew up dancing. She gained recognition as a young dancer at the studio and assisted Nick Florez on various Co Dance conventions while there. She began teaching and choreographing at the company at a young age as well. She now resides in Los Angeles. Robin Mack is her mother’s surname. Rumer has two sisters, Anna Michelle Phillips and Willa Mack, and one brother, Zander Mack. Capricorn is her birth sign.
She enrolled at the University of Arizona as a dance major after graduating from high school in 2010. She graduated with honors and a BFA in fine arts from the university in three years.
How much is Rumer Noel’s Net Worth?
Rumer has yet to be recognized. She is, however, an extremely talented dancer who has amassed a large following. Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million in 2020. Her YouTube channel is also valued at $23,000 dollars.
Does Rumer Noel have a Boyfriend?
Rumer is said to be dating Guy Amir (dancer and choreographer), another ALDC, LA faculty member. They’ve also collaborated on a few projects together. They must be content being in a relationship with each other because they have such an amazing bond. They may be even more at ease with each other because they share a career. Rumer’s ex-boyfriends, previous relationships, affairs, and previous engagements are all unknown.
How tall is Rumer Noel?
Rumer is 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall and weighs about 58 kilograms (128 lbs). Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 34-25-35. Her platinum blonde hair is stunning, and her blue eyes are stunning. Her shoe size is 6 and her bra size is 34B. (UK).
Career line of Rumer Noel
- Rumer made her Dance Moms debut in 2016 as a dance instructor and choreographer for the Abby Lee Dance Company Los Angeles. In a Fiat commercial in 2015, she appeared alongside Todrick Hall.
- She also became well-known for her appearance as a faculty member for Abby Lee Dance Company in Los Angeles on the sixth season of the dance reality television competition show, ‘Dance Moms.’
- She later began choreographing Mackenzie Ziegler, one of the ‘Dance Moms’ girls, and accompanied her on her dance tours.
- She also choreographed two dance routines for the show’s girls, ‘My Name’ for Mackenzie Ziegler and ‘Boomerang’ for JoJoSiwa, with another faculty member, Guy Amir. Katy Perry’s AMAs performance, choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, featured her as a dancer.
- Her other appearances include a ‘Oscar’ promo commercial with Ellen Degeneres; live stage performances for Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Sheryl Crow; and music videos for Meghan Trainer’s ‘I Love Me,’ The Chainsmokers’ ‘Don’t Let Me Down,’ and Illuminate Studios’ ‘Work Witch.’
- In 2017, she appeared as a dancer in several music videos, including Ben Giroux and Jensen Reed’s “Back to the 90s,” which featured Jared Lee and Garrett Clayton, and Mackenzie Ziegler’s “Breathe” and “In the Jungle.”
- She is currently on tour with Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando as part of their ‘Day & Night Tour,’ which she also choreographed.
- She has worked with many renowned choreographers, including Nick Florez, RJ Durell, TyceDiorio, Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, and Stacy Walker, for celebrities such as The Chainsmokers, Katy Perry, Jon Secada, Todrick Hall, K.
- Michelle, and others. She also has her own YouTube channel, where she posts videos about her work, tutorials, and other information. In Los Angeles, she now teaches at the IDA Hollywood and the EDGE. She’s currently represented by Bloc Talent Agency.