Facts of Sabre Norris
|Full Name:||Sabre Norris|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||4 feet 6 inches (1.37m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Surfer, Skateboarder|
|Sibling:||Three sisters: Naz, Sockie, Biggy, and brother: Disco Norris|
Sabre Norris is a professional skateboarder, surfer, and YouTube sensation. Sabre Norris rose to prominence after becoming the first Australian female in history to land a 540 flip on a half-pipe.
How old is Sabre Norris?
Sabre was born on January 3, 2005, in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. She is 15 years old and a Capricorn. Her father’s name is Justin Norris, and her mother’s name is Brooke Norris. Her father is an Olympic gold medalist in swimming. She is of Australian nationality and practices Christianity.
Similarly, Sabre has three siblings: sisters Naz, Sookie, and Biggy, and a brother Disco Norris. She is educated at home.
Who is Sabre Norris Boyfriend?
Sabre Norris is a very young child. It can only be assumed that she has not yet been involved in any relationships. Likewise, there are no rumors about her personal or professional life.
How much is Sabre Norris Net Worth?
Sabre spends the majority of her time on Instagram and her family’s YouTube channel. Similarly, she has over 578K Instagram followers and over 3.59 million subscribers on her family channel The Norris Nuts. She is also the most active member of her family’s YouTube channel.
Sabre, on the other hand, has made a good living from her YouTube videos and Instagram posts. Furthermore, some sources estimate her net worth to be around $5 million, which she has not yet confirmed.
How tall is Sabre Norris?
Sabre is 4 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 38kgs. Her estimated body measurements are 25-21-28 inches. Furthermore, she wears a size 4 shoe (US). She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Due to her young age, her body measurements may continue to change for a few years.
Career line of Sabre Norris?
- Sabre was nine years old when a video of her landing a 540 flip on a half-pipe went viral on the YouTube channel “The Berrics.” Sabre became the second-youngest surfer to compete in a World Surf League event as a wildcard at the “Sydney International Pro.”
- Sabre is a regular on her parents’ YouTube channel, “The Norris Nuts.” On the YouTube videos, she appears alongside her siblings.
- They upload challenge videos, prank videos, fun videos, adventure videos, lifestyle videos, Vlogs, and other content to their channel.]
- Their second YouTube channel, ‘NORRIS NUTS DO STUFF,’ has over 328K subscribers. They create family-friendly challenges, games, and other entertaining videos for this channel.
- She appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and had the opportunity to meet Maddie Ziegler, with whom she posted a short Instagram dance video. Sabre also appeared in Kid Mac’s music video for “Higher.”
- One of the most viewed videos featuring her on the family channel is titled “LETTING OUR KIDS TURN 21 YEARS OLD **GONE WRONG**,” which was posted on January 15, 2019.
- This video has received over 21,022,232 views. Some of her notable uploads on the channel include ‘Baby Gender Reveal “emotional” 4 Kids Eat Gender Reveal Cake,’ ‘Sick Kids Surprise “emotional surprise” – $100 Hollywood Style Breakfast,’ and others.
- Sabre and her siblings reveal the gender of their fifth sibling in her first video, which has over 6.1 million views. Her second video, an official music video produced by The Norris siblings, has received over 4 million views since its release on April 6, 2018. The lyrics in this music video are incredible.
- The third video of her and her siblings having fun at a mall has received over 3 million views.
- She also appears on the popular talk show “The Ellen Show” on a regular basis. She also appeared in Kid Mac’s music video for “Higher.