Saiko is a well-known Brazilian YouTube gamer with a self-titled channel. Saiko is well-known for his playthrough and walkthrough gaming videos.
How old is Saiko?
Saiko was born in Brazil on March 18, 1998. He is 23 years old and born under the sign of Pisces. Rodrigo Ximenes is his given name. He has not disclosed any information about his family members. As a result, Saiko’s educational background has yet to be revealed. He’s friends with a lot of YouTubers, including TheOdd1sOut. Furthermore, he is a Brazilian nationality with a Latino ethnicity.
Personal Life of Saiko
He is currently involved with a girl whose name he has not revealed. On Instagram, he frequently posts pictures of his girlfriend. Saiko prefers to keep his personal life private from the public eye. He has not engaged in any controversial behavior. Saiko has acted with commendable professionalism in order to avoid rumors and controversies.
How much is Saiko Net Worth?
In terms of his social media presence, he is active on a variety of platforms. He is well-known on Instagram, where he goes by the handle ‘@saikomene’ and has over 353K followers. Saiko is more popular on Twitter, where she has over 750K followers. He can also be found on TikTok as ‘@saikotiggs,’ where he has over 12.4K followers and 495.8K likes.
Likewise, his main YouTube channel,’saiko,’ has over 2.92 million subscribers. His second YouTube channel, ‘Saiko plays,’ has over 2.9 million followers. He has also made his Gmail address, [email protected], available for business inquiries. Moving on to his earnings and net worth, he most likely earns a good living. He might have made enough money from his YouTube career. His net worth is estimated to be around $487,500.
How tall is Saiko?
Saiko has a very attractive body. He is a very attractive YouTuber, according to some online sources. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. He has dark brown hair and the same color eyes. Further information about his body measurements is not available.
Career line of Saiko
- On August 18, 2013, Rodrigo launched his channel ‘Saiko.’ This channel’s first video was titled ‘COISO 01 # Premiere – SAMP, Garbage Rangers, and Latin Kings.’ This was followed by a gaming video titled ‘COISO 02# Splinter Cell, Sam #Bolado e MIMIMI’. His initial videos elicited moderate levels of interest from viewers.
- He and Calango are both well-known for their animated gameplay YouTube videos with lively commentary.
- Saiko’s channel received a boost on July 25, 2016, when the gaming video ‘COCONELS, The Clones Of Julio COCIELO’ was released. The gamer summarized his thoughts on the “cocielinhos” in this video.
- Almost immediately, the video went viral. Over the years, he has also released several animated videos, including ‘The Worst Thing That You Can Have Also!’ and ‘Como Eu Roubei Sem Querer.’
- ‘Wrong Things I Did At School’ and ‘Delayed Things I Did At School’ are two of his most popular videos on his channel. In these videos, the gamer discusses all of the things he did wrong and late while in school.
- To date, these videos have received millions of views. In addition to these, one of his most recent videos, ‘The Most Conscious Moment Of My Life,’ is worth watching. It’s an animated video of Saiko and fellow YouTuber TheOdd1sOut acting out a scenario.
- Saiko also has a second YouTube channel, Saiko Joga/Saiko Plays, which he started on September 20, 2014. Some of the most popular YouTube videos from this channel include ‘THE TAPA CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE FACE (seriously, it exists ‘-‘),’ ‘LIFEHACK DOES NOT EASE ANYONE’S LIFE,’ and ‘T E N T E n o R I R.
- Other videos include ‘TALKING TO BRUNO BERTI IN ZAP with Orochi,’ ‘YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE TO FINISH (possibly… ‘-‘)’, and many more. This YouTube channel also has animated and gaming videos.