Facts of Sami Zayn
|Full Name:||Sami Zayn|
|Birth Day:||July 12th, 1984|
|Net Worth:||$1 million as of 2019|
Sami Zayn, a Syrian-Canadian wrestler from a Syrian family, is an unmistakable wrestler who inspires children all over the world. He has won titles such as the NXT Title and the World Label Group Title five times. Sami’s battles in Master Wrestling Guerrilla, Chikara, propelled him closer to WWE. He’s currently in the spotlight due to a shoulder injury that has forced him out of the WWE picture.
What is Sami Zayn Age?
Rami Sebei, Sami’s father, was born on July 12th, 1984 in Laval, Canada. He is of Canadian ethnicity and has Syrian ancestors. The disease is his zodiac sign. During the 1970s, Sami’s family moved to Canada from Western Syria.
Sami was born in Quebec City, which is a beautiful city. During the 1970s, his family relocated from Syria’s western region to Canada. His mother insisted that he become a specialist or a designer, but Sami had a passion for wrestling.
What is Sami Zayn Net Worth and Salary?
WWE has sacked Sami’s $500,000 compensation. Despite his importance to WWE, he missed the mark on a grappler who received an expected account of $7,000 from NXT while wrestling in NXT. WWE pays Sami a colossal sum of $500,000 per year. Sami’s net worth is valued at $1 million as of 2019.
Who is Sami Zayn Wife?
While a large portion of the grappler community is open about their personal lives, Sami is far from open about his romantic relationship. All things considered, he repels everyone’s gaze from his sweet ones. In any case, his fans’ full disclosure reveals how a Syrian-Canadian master grappler married between 2015 and 2016.
WWE superstars Throw Taylor and Trent Barreta both confirmed the news. While speaking with the Highspots Syndicated program, Sami demonstrated incredible help and love for his significant other. He’s starting late because he’s on sabbatical from WWE due to a shoulder injury. Despite this, WWE superstars such as Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins have visited him to reassure him.
What is Sami Zayn Height?
Sami is 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 96 kilograms. As a WWE Genius, he must be in peak physical condition, and there are high hopes that he will improve once his wounds have healed.
Sami Zayn’s Career Line
- Despite his mother’s wishes for him to become a specialist or an architect, Sami has always had a strong desire to become a professional grappler.
- With the stage name “The Conventional Luchador” El Generico, he began his wrestling career with Global Wrestling Partner in 2002.
- Sami went on to wrestle for companies such as Master Wrestling Guerrilla, Chikara, Ring of Honor, and WWE, using his skills and abilities.
- Sami’s big break came in 2013 when he signed a deal with WWE for the NXT Brand and became the NXT Champion.
- He was then promoted to the principal list.
- Since 2013, Sami has gotten all of his complete resources from his WWE signings.