Facts of Sarah Vivan
|Full Name:||Sarah Vivan|
|Date of birth:||17 Aug, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Media personality, Radio host|
Sarah Vivan is well-known as Lil Wayne’s ex-girlfriend. Her day job is as a radio character. Sarah is an internet sensation who rose to fame as the mother of Dwayne III, the son of rap superstar Lil Wayne. Vivan is also a radio personality for Shade 45 Sirius radio, where he co-hosts with DJ Drama and Wear Gun. She has also worked for iHeartMedia Inc. and has recently worked with Streetz 94.5.
What Nationality is Sarah Vivan?
Sarah Vivan was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, on August 17, 1987. According to the year 2019, Vivan is 32 years old. Leo is Vivan’s first introduction to the zodiac. Jammie Ballew is her father, and Christina Tran is her mother. She was also raised by her sisters Elisabeth and Jayde Mauldin. She is of American nationality and lives in a place where she has a mixed identity (biracial Vietnamese and white).
She studied style at the College of Cincinnati as part of her academic development. Sarah Vivan was awarded the level of Radio and TV Broadcasting Innovation by the Atlanta Broadcasting Organization in 2011.
What is Sarah Vivan Net Worth?
Vivan earns a respectable sum from her fruitful profession, as evidenced by her acquiring. Furthermore, she has been in the business for a long time, implying that she has amassed a sizable total asset and compensation. Despite the fact that Vivan’s compensation has not been revealed, he is expected to have $thousand in the net worth. Her ex, on the other hand, is estimated to have around $120 million in total assets.
Sarah Vivan Beau is a fictional character. Two-Child Mother Furthermore, she has received a typical remuneration of $85,937 to $93,812, whereas a record director of Connected Media receives remuneration of $44k to $104k. Vivan’s authority Instagram account has more than 82.9k followers in 2019. She earns $288-$481 per month, according to the influencer promoting center point.
Who is Sarah Vivan husband? Her Daughter
In terms of her personal life, Sarah is not married, but she does have two kids. In addition, Vivan’s first child, Essence Vivan, was conceived in 2005 with her ex. Vivan hasn’t found out anything about her daughter’s father. Sarah also became a mother for the first time when she was 18 years old. She became a mother for the second time on October 22, 2008, three years after the birth of her son, Dwayne Michael Carter III, at The Christ Emergency Clinic with her ex-husband.
Sarah Vivan gained fame after giving birth to Lil’Wayne’s child. Dwayne’s father, Lil, revealed Sarah Vivan’s pregnancy to ET Hip-Jump Grants. When Vivan congratulated her on her birthday, the adorable couple met at a club in Cincinnati. They started dating in 2005 and were together until July of 2007. Furthermore, their relationship did not last long and they divorced in 2008. Despite this, Lil’Wayne pays frequent visits to his child and Sarah. She is currently making the most of her single status by spending time with her children.
Height and Weight of Sarah Vivan
Sarah Vivan is of average height and build. Regardless, her height and weight are still being measured. Her hair, on the other hand, is dark, and she has a couple of earthy-colored eyes.
Sarrah Vivan is very active on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She has around 82.8k Instagram followers and 13.2k Twitter followers. As of now, there is no information about her Facebook fans.
Sarah Vivan’s Career Line
- Sarah says she never intended to be a radio character when she talks about her expert profession.
- Despite the fact that Vivan needed to start her career in styling because of the circumstances.
- Finally, after one of her companions demanded it, Sarah Vivan attempted to make a career in radio, and the rest is history.
- For about 8 months, she worked as an understudy at Clear Channel Open Air Worldwide. Sarah Vivan, on the other hand, joined iHeartMedia as a programming aide in September 2012.
- Sarah Vivan rose to prominence after joining Streetz 94.5FM as a live character in 2012. While working there, Vivan took a meeting with a few well-known characters.
- In the year 2019, Vivan is working to get Drew into the media as a record supervisor and a live character on Sirius XM.
- Vivan is also facilitating a Sirius program called Streetz Is Viewing. Vivan also serves as a goalkeeper mentor for Bury Atlanta FC.
- Sarah Vivan has also met Kevin Hart, an American comedian, entertainer, and television personality, as well as Drake, a Canadian rapper.