Facts of Sarah Ziolkowska
|Full Name:||Sarah Ziolkowska|
|Birthday:||May 12, 1983|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||a Librarian and Reading Specialist|
Sarah Ziolkowska works as a Librarian and Reading Specialist at Part Century School in Culver City, California. However, she is well-known as the ex-wife of Nathan Fielder, a Canadian actor, comedian, writer, and businessman.
What is Sarah Ziolkowska Age?
Sarah Ziolkowska was born on May 12, 1983 in the United States. She is an American nationality. Similarly, her sun sign is Taurus. Sarah attended the University of Toronto and earned a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in 2007. She is a voracious reader who is fascinated by science and literature. Sarah also attended Dalhousie University, where she earned a Master of Library and Information Science degree. More information about her family and childhood is still missing.
How much is Sarah Ziolkowska Net Worth?
Sarah, on the other hand, rose to prominence solely as a result of her marital relationship with Nathan Fielder. But she is also a self-sufficient woman who earns a decent living. Her annual income is expected to be around $51,000. However, her net worth has not yet been disclosed. She has not, however, disclosed her exact net worth. Her husband, on the other hand, has a net worth of about $3 million.
Sarah Ziolkowska’s Married Life
Nathan Fielder and the celebrity ex-wife first met in 2007. They fell in love and started dating soon after meeting. After being in a romantic relationship for a short time, the couple decided to marry. Everything was fine between them, but as his career progressed, they began to have marital problems. Sarah believes that her husband has changed since becoming famous and no longer treats her the same way. Finally, they decided to split up.
The couple divorced each other on April 16, 2015, at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in Los Angeles. Nathan’s life was a shambles after their divorce, and he couldn’t focus properly. Nathan is currently in a relationship with Maci. In 2017, the couple began dating. They also appeared together in the November 2017 finale of Nathan For You. Sarah, on the other hand, must be single for the time being. She is, however, currently leading a private life.
How much is Sarah Ziolkowska Height?
Regarding Ziolkowska’s height, she stands at 5 feet 6 inches (1.70 m). She also weighs 51 kg (112 lbs). Sarah’s eyes are light brown, and her hair is golden brown. Aside from these, there are no other details about her body measurements, dress size, or shoe size.
Sarah Ziolkowska’s Career Line
- Sarah Ziolkowska shot to fame as Nathan Fielder’s wife. She has been a Librarian and Reading Specialist at Park Century School for over 7 years.
- Sarah also works as a youth librarian at the Halifax North Memorial Public Library.
- She worked as an assistant professor at Dalhousie University during her university years. She previously interned as a librarian at W.W Kellogg Health Sciences Library.
- In terms of his husband’s career, after receiving the Tim Sims Encouragement Fund Award in 2006, Fielder began his career as a writer on Canadian Idol. Donovan hires Fielder as a field correspondent and expands his famous repetitive segment, “Nathan on Your Side.”
- Fielder recorded and performed numerous sketches for Season 2 of Important Things with Demetri Martin on Comedy Central in 2010. He also appeared as a guest voice actor on the Season 2 finale of Bob’s Burgers, “Beefsquatch,” as well as the Season 6 episode, “The Land Ship.” Fielder portrayed Jon Benjamin’s boom operator in the 2011 TV series Jon Benjamin Has a Van, and Bob Woodward in the “Washington, DC” episode of Comedy Central’s Drunk History.
- Fielder was also a guest on the Adult Swim shows Rick and Morty. He appeared in the 2015 film The Night Before and the 2017 biopic The Disaster Artist.
- Aside from that, Fielder has his own YouTube channel, which consists primarily of short sketches featuring him and his friends. Nathan for You, Fielder’s Comedy Central show, premiered in 2013.
- The show is based on the “Nathan On Your Side” segment he did for This Hour Has 22 Minutes. Furthermore, the show’s assumption marks Fielder, who plays a persona loosely based on himself, giving advice to local small businesses.
- The show’s fourth and final season concluded in November 2017. Fielder then signed a multi-year contract with HBO in 2019. There, he will serve as executive producer for the documentary series How To with John Wilson.
- Fielder founded the non-profit company “Summit Ice Apparel” in 2015 after learning that the Vancouver-based company Taiga had posted a tribute to Holocaust denier Doug Collins. He made the decision to start his own business and manufacture softshell jackets.
- The publicity for this non-profit organization was done in Season 3 of Nathan for You. The Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre in Vancouver, Canada receives 100 percent of Summit Ice Apparel’s proceeds. In the first three months, the company made close to $500,000 in sales.
- Fielder opened a pop-up shop in Vancouver, Canada, in March of 2017. Members of the public could buy Summit Ice Apparel or trade in their Taiga jacket for a Summit Ice jacket.
- Fielder was in charge of the register. A film crew was also on hand. On February 7, 2014, a coffee shop called “Dumb Starbucks Coffee” opened in Los Feliz. The shop was set up as a parody of the global coffee company and coffeehouse chain Starbucks, and it used the chain’s siren logo in its signage, cups, and other materials. The shop made fun of items common to most Starbucks situations, such as Norah Jones CDs and drinks, by putting the word “Dumb” in front of the names, such as “Dumb Norah Jones Duets” and “Dumb Iced Vanilla Latte.”
- The identity of the person behind the shop had not been revealed previously. Many artists and comedians, including Banksy and Tim & Eric, were asked to participate in the prank because their production company Abso Lutely Productions had applied for a filming grant at the Dumb Starbucks Coffee situation.
- The shop was then closed down by the Los Angeles County Health Department on February 10, 2014, for failing to obtain the required grant to operate a coffee shop. Soon after, Fielder revealed that he was behind the prank, and the Los Angeles Times discovered similarities between the prank and other acts from Fielder’s show Nathan for You.