Facts of Sawyer Gregory
|Full Name:||Sawyer Gregory|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Vlogger, Instagram Star, singer|
Sawyer Gregory is an American YouTuber, broadcaster, and musician who rose to prominence through his YouTube channel ‘On Any Muhnday.’ Sawyer Gregory’s YouTube channel features a mix of challenge, prank, reaction, Q&A, and vlog videos.
How old is Sawyer Gregory?
Sawyer Gregory was born on September 27, 1996. He was born in Grass Valley, Northern California, to Aimee and AK Yorba. His zodiac sign is Libra, and he is 24 years old. He also has three step-siblings, one biological sister, and a half-brother. Sawyer was homeschooled on occasion. His brother, Adym Alyxander Yorba aka Ricco, is a well-known social media celebrity.
He also enjoys racing and used to go to Motorcross to ride dirt bikes. Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and the Grateful Dead are among his favorite bands. Sawyer has admitted that he suffers from attention deficit disorder and finds it difficult to focus on anything. He was an athletic kid who ran track and played soccer. Gregory also considers himself a hippie because he was raised in a hipster environment.
Who is Sawyer Gregory dating?
He is currently in a relationship with Kaitlyn Gately. The pair has a strong bond. They keep tagging each other on their respective social media profiles. He posts numerous pictures of them showing their love and affection for her. However, the couple is having a great time together and is enjoying their time. As a result, they were quarantined together during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How tall is Sawyer Gregory?
Sawyer is a good-looking and attractive man. He has a cool and dashing personality. He has not disclosed his body measurements, but he is of average height and weight for his body type. Sawyer has a slim and lean body. He also has brown eyes and brown hair. However, he frequently wears a cap.
Social Media of Sawyer Gregory
His YouTube channel, ‘Muhnday,’ has over 142K subscribers. On Instagram, he has over 43.2K followers under the handle ‘@muhnday_. Furthermore, his Twitter account has amassed over 24.9K followers. He can also be found on Snapchat as ‘@soidaboi.’
This rising popular star has the potential to make a good living. His main source of income could be his social media performances. However, he has not yet revealed his net worth to the public. As a result, as of September 2020, his net worth and other earnings are unknown.
Career line of Sawyer Gregory
- Sawyer decided to relocate to Los Angeles to pursue music, but instead turned to YouTube until he could find more work as a musician. As a result, he and Ricco decided to leave their small town in California and relocate to Los Angeles to pursue their dreams.
- Sawyer realized he wanted to pursue entertainment and launched his channel in 2017.
- In January 2017, he launched his YouTube channel titled ‘On Any Muhnday.’ He began by posting reactions and Q&A videos. Once he had a following, he focused on content that would be more enjoyable for his fans.
- He began pranking people, capturing their reactions, broadcasting with his fans while answering their questions, and participating in any trending YouTube challenges.
- Ricco, his brother, has also appeared in a number of his videos. Regardless of the subject matter, his videos are always infused with a sense of humor.
- In July 2017, he and Ricco released the song “Tycoon.” His most popular videos include ‘Try Not To Laugh Challenge!? Ft. Its Ricco Tho’ and ‘Exposing ItsRiccoTho!’
- He also began broadcasting on You Now, where he has over 20,000 fans who watch his live streams. He is also well-liked on Instagram, where he has over 58,000 followers.
- His fans describe him as charismatic and hilarious. Because he is still trying to establish his career and establish himself in Los Angeles, he decided to sell his merchandise through his website.
- He currently resides in Los Angeles and aspires to be a musician in the future. Until his musical journey begins, he intends to produce high-quality content for his fans and the general public.
- With an ever-growing fan base, he decided to launch his own website and sell merchandise to fund his channel.