Servando Carrasco Wiki
|Real Name||Servando Carrasco|
|Famous As||Soccer player|
|Birthday||August 13, 1988|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 67 Kg (137 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-39 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children||Charlie Elena Carrasco|
|Net Worth||approx. $90 m (USD)|
Servando Carrasco is a midfielder from the United States who debuted in Major League Soccer with the Seattle Sounders FC in 2011. He is presently a midfielder with Fort Lauderdale CF in the USL League One. Tune in to learn more about Servando Carrasco’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Career, and many other interesting facts about him!
Height and weight
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters. His weights about 67 kg (137 lbs). He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. And he is also a fitness freak. He wears a shoe size 10 in the United States.
On August 13, 1988, he was born. He is currently 34 years old. His astrological sign is Leo. He was born in the state of California. And he is of mixed heritage and has American nationality. In San Diego, California, he attended St. Augustine High School. He played for his high school and the San Diego Surf Soccer Club until he was 19 years old.
Carrasco married Alex Morgan, a professional soccer player for Tottenham Hotspur of the FA Women’s Super League and the United States Women’s National Team, on December 31, 2014. Charlie Elena Carrasco, the couple’s first child, was born on May 7, 2020.
How much is Servando Carrasco’s Net Worth?
His primary source of income is his soccer playing profession. His net worth is estimated to be more than $90 million (USD).
Servando Carrasco Facts
- Servando Carrasco spent most of his early childhood growing up in the Mexican city of Tijuana.
- His mother, Gloria, is a two-time survivor of breast cancer.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Carrasco scored his first career goal for Seattle on June 8, 2013.
- Throughout his 4 years at UC Berkeley, he scored 13 goals.
- He also participated in the Olympic Development Program and the Premier Development Program.
You may also like: James Olayink