Facts of Shally Zomorodi
|Full Name:||Shally Zomorodi|
|Birth Date:||February 7, 1983|
|Profession:||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||California State University in Political Science and Journalism|
|Kids||Arshia, Arshan, Shyla|
Shally Zomorodi is a well-known writer and TV anchor who is currently working as a co-anchor for Fox 5 Morning News. At the age of sixteen, she was named Miss Orange Nation.
Shally Zomorodi’s Childhood and Education
Shally Zomorodi was born on February 7, 1983, in California, United States. She is of white nationality. Her family members’ information has not been recorded. Data pertaining to her primary and secondary school years are also lacking in the media.
Zomorodi earned a bachelor’s degree in political theory and news coverage from California State College. She was an excellent understudy who decided to attend graduate school to further her studies. Zomorodi attended graduate school for a brief period of time, and her life took a new turn. She chose to pursue a career in the world of charm.
What is Shally Zomorodi Net Worth?
Shally Zomorodi has been a co-anchor for Fox 5 for eleven years. Her net worth as of 2019 is estimated to be around $1 million. Similarly, Zomorodi receives an annual salary of around $78,500 from the organization.
Zomorodi maintains her cool when it comes to her personal belongings, such as her house, vehicles, gems, and various resources. In any case, following her social media profiles revealed that her family owns a bread bakery. She claims it is the best pastry kitchen, with the best cakes, baked goods, and treats.
Zomorodi enjoys following current fashion trends and can be seen wearing various types of clothing in the vogue frill. However, data identifying with brands of her preferences in dresses, shoes, beautifying agents, and adornments is missing.
Who is Shally Zomorodi Married to?
Shally is happily married to her husband Brucie. Their wedding took place on September 3, 2005. On July 22, 1999, Bruce was the one who asked her to be his life accomplice. After six years of dating, they decided to make their relationship official.
The couple has an intriguing experience related to their wedding. They were married not once, not twice, but three times. The main wedding was held in Persian style. They failed to sign and record for a marriage license, so they married again in Vegas the following year. They remarried for the third time after their children inquired as to why they had not invited them to their wedding.
Shally is honored with three adorable children. Arshia, Arshan, and Shyla are their names. The couple shares parental responsibility for their children and works together to ensure their children have a healthy childhood.
The couple’s family life appears to be going well. There has been no incident or disagreement between them that could destabilize their relationship.
Shally Zomorodi’s Career Line
- Shally Zomorodi began her career as a journalist on KBMT Channel.
- After a year with the organization, Zomorodi became a correspondent and video columnist for Voice of America.
- Her job at the organization required her to shoot, compose, and edit stories for broadcast.
- Zomorodi was with the organization for three months and stayed for a very long time.
- Later, she became a television anchor for KDOC-TV, where she worked for two months.
- Zomorodi began working as a correspondent and host for Cityview Channel 35 in 2005.
- Her stay at the organization lasted a very long time.
- In 2008, Zomorodi was hired by the Fox Network as a co-anchor for Fox 5 Morning News.
- She is still associated with the organization.
- She competed in the Miss Orange Country pageant. Zomorodi was crowned Miss Orange Nation due to her stunning appearance and endearing personality.
- Zomorodi also competed in the Miss California pageant but did not win the title.
- However, her performance in news coverage was noticed, and Zomorodi was awarded the editorial honor for her talent.
- After Zomorodi won the editorial award, it became the foundation and inspiration for her future career.
- She received recognition in the field of newscasting and was hired as an assistant by the news network.