Sharon Choi is a Korean Translator as well as a film director. She appeared in the Oscars alongside the oscar-winning director ‘Bong Joon-ho’.
|Age||25 years old|
|Profession||Film maker and Intrepreter|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||University of Southern California|
Sharon is a struggling director and film personality. She still waiting for her debut TV act. Moreover, she is a trained and well-learned director. Yet, it is a dream come true for her to be at Oscar’s stage.
Sharon expressed the feeling of Bong Joon with her translation. She delivered the director’s speech interpreting his emotions. Jong Boon-ho won the oscar award for his movie Parasite.
Recently, the director took her to all the events. The interpreter also appeared in Jimmy Fallen’s tonight show. The show created a huge fan base for the interpreter.
10 Facts About Sharon Choi
- Sharon Choi (born in 1995) is a Korean filmmaker and translator. She is a professionally learned filmmaker.
- Her age is 25 years old. Also, her zodiac sign and birth date are not on board.
- Her height is not mentioned as of now. She probably stands at about 5 feet and a few inches.
- She is gaining a lot of attention for her translating skills. However, she is not a professional translator.
- Actually, she ran into the Oscar-winning director due to her love for film-making. Bong Joon also praised her to be a great film-maker during an interview.
- Talking about her family, there is not much revealed about her parents as of now.
- Moving on, she is probably single for now. There are no rumors about her dating life.
- She completed her primary studies in Korea. However, she moved to California to study cinematic arts.
- She learned English during her study-life in California. However, she interprets with great accuracy and emotions.
- Lastly, she is getting a lot of attention for her translation. Her videos are being used as study material in interpreting studies.