Facts of Shawn Sanford
|Full Name:||Shawn Sanford|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 and $2 million|
|Profession:||a director of Lifestyle Marketing at Microsoft|
Shawn Sanford works as a director of Lifestyle Marketing at Microsoft. Shawn Sanford is also well-known as the husband of American actress Poppy Montgomery. This is the primary reason for Shawn’s celebrity.
When was Shawn Sanford born?
The businessman was born in 1972 in Washington, USA. His current age must be 48 years old. Shawn is also an American who practices Christianity. In fact, he is a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. Shawn Sanford received his education at Pacific Lutheran University, which is located in Tahoma, Washington. In 1992, he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Shawn is a private person, so more information about his parents and childhood is still missing.
How much is Shawn Sanford Net Worth?
The businessman’s net worth is estimated to be between $1.5 and $2 million. Shawn’s primary source of income is his job as a Microsoft Executive. As a result, his net worth has fluctuated dramatically as he has advanced in his career. Shawn’s annual salary is around $217,427. His wife, Poppy Montgomery, on the other hand, has a staggering net worth of $8 million.
Poppy Montgomery also purchased a $3.8 million house in Brentwood. The same house was then sold for less than $2.88 million on April 16, 2013. His wife also owns a Jeep Wrangler worth more than $21.91 thousand. As a result, the entire family is currently living a wonderful and successful life together in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Who is Shawn Sanford Wife?
Shawn Sanford first met Poppy Montgomery in Puerto Rico. The two of them began dating in late 2011. Violet-Grace, the couple’s daughter, was born in April 2013. Similarly, in April 2014, Poopy gave birth to their son, Gus Monroe. Montgomery revealed on the 4th April 2014 episode of “Live! with Kelly and Michael” that the couple married on Chinese New Year at Disneyland in a ceremony attended only by their kids. As of now, the couple and their children are living a happy and peaceful life in Los Angeles.
Poopy Montgomery had a bad moment before meeting Shawn Sanford. Montgomery met actor Adam Kaufman in 2005 in Mexico while working on the independent film Between. Similarly, the former couple reunited in 2010 for the television film “Lying to be Perfect.” Kaufman had a recurring role as Brian Donovan on “Without a Trace” in the season-5 episode “At Rest” in 2007.
Then, in June 2007, Montgomery announced her pregnancy with Kaufman, which was featured in season 6. Finally, in December 2007, Poppy gave birth to their son, Jackson Phillip. Anthony LaPaglia, Montgomery’s “Without a Trace” co-star, became Jackson’s godfather. Montgomery and Kaufman announced their separation in “Life & Style” on October 10, 2011. Apart from that, neither of them has been involved in any contentious issues to this day.
How much is Shawn Sanford Height?
When it comes to the businessman’s physical appearance, he stands at a good height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm or 1.73 m. Shawn Sanford also weighs around 70 kg (154 lbs). Shawn’s body measurements are 40-30-34 inches, and his biceps measure 13 inches. Sanford usually wears a shoe size of 9. (US). Shawn Sanford also has grey eyes and dark brown hair. The businessman has a fair complexion and an average body type.
Shawn Sanford’s Career Line
- Shawn worked several part-time jobs while in college. Shawn’s first job after graduating was at Microsoft in the Business Development Department in 1994.
- Shawn was promoted to another management level after serving with his whole heart and working extremely hard.
- Shawn’s hard work and sincerity paid off in 1996 when he was hired as the Product Manager. Furthermore, Shawn Sanford’s entire life is linked to Microsoft.
- He has maintained a positive relationship with a number of providers in Canada and the United States.
- Shawn also issues a press release under the name Tech Giant.
- The businessman has also established two departments: Communications and Consumer Windows Division PR. Previously, Shawn created technical reports for Microsoft Windows 98.
- Shawn’s played an important role in the firm’s growth back then.
- Shawn Sanford has been leading Microsoft Lifestyle Marketing since 2003, and his personality is known for developing new marketing strategies for the company. In 2001, he was also in charge of Windows XP’s Group Manager.
- As a result, Shawn Sanford has been collaborating with Microsoft for a long time. Aside from his career and professional life, Shawn Sanford enjoys watching movies, reading books, and traveling.
- His dream vacation destination is Japan, but he enjoys Mexican cuisine. Similarly, the celebrity husband’s favorite celebrities are Tom Cruise and Emma Watson. Shawn’s favorite color is black. Shawn, on the other hand, is a simple gentleman who has no desire to party hard.
- When it comes to his wife’s career, Poppy Montgomery is a talented American actress. She rose to prominence as FBI agent Samantha Spade in the CBS mystery series “Without a Trace” from 2002 to 2009. Similarly, from 2011 to 2016, the actress appeared in the CBS/A&E police drama “Unforgettable.” In the series, she played detective Carrie Wells. Montgomery also holds dual citizenship in Australia and the United States.