Sheila Shah is a Canadian actress who is popular for her roles in the popular and very successful franchise ‘Saw V‘. She is also an advocate and a humanitarian who raises awareness against cerebral palsy.
She is a talented actress who has been acting from a very young age. She is both an academically and technically talented actress who has multiple degrees in many films on her name. She has got good acting ability and we hope to see her working in the entertainment industry for a long time.
|Birthday||October 23, 1983|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million per year|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Chemistry|
10 Facts on Sheila Shah
- Sheila Shah is an actress and advocate who is popularly known for her role as an FBI agent in the popular movie franchise ‘Saw V’.
- She was born on October 23, 1983, in Montreal, Canada, and is currently 36 years old.
- Sheila has a height of 5 feet 4 inches.
- She has not publicly spoken about her parents yet. All we know about them is that they come from an Asian ethnicity.
- Sheila makes a huge amount of money. Her estimated income is about $1 million per year.
- She has not revealed her relationship or marital status. So, information about her boyfriend or husband is not available.
- Despite having gained popularity in various fields, she does not have a Wikipedia bio yet. However, Sheila has a mini-bio on IMDB.
- Sheila Shah has been interested in acting and modeling from a very young age and she also won Miss Iran Canada in 2001.
- She has also attended the UK parliament on behalf of the White Ribbon. White Ribbon is an international foundation that helps against violence towards women and children and Sheila Shah is also the ambassador for White Ribbon Canada and the USA.
- Sheila Shah is actively using Instagram and has gained 15.8k followers on her Instagram account.