Facts of Shelby Stong
|Full Name:||Shelby Stong|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||TV presenter and personality|
Shelby Stong is an American TV arbitrator and a reality star. People knew him for his show on the History Channel, The Legend of Shelby the Swamp Man. He alluded to on TV as the AX Man. He portrayed the character on AX Men and moreover in Man versus Wild with Bear Grylls.
Early Life of Shelby Stong
Shelby Stanga, a well-known American TV presenter and personality, was born on January 1, 1960, in the United States of America. He is of White race/ethnicity and has American nationality. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. He spent his childhood in his hometown.
Stanga actively participated in school programs and gave his all while in high school, and as a result, he was highly regarded by his peers.
How much is Shelby Stong’s Net Worth?
Shelby Stanga, a well-known American celebrity, has amassed an impressive net worth of $2 million. He has over 20 companies in his name, all of which bring him a lot of money. In addition, he receives $70,000 per episode from the History Channel.
Who Is Shelby Stong’s wife?
Shelby Stanga, the Swamp Man’s star, is married to Donna. In the 2012 episode of Jehovah’s Witness, he featured his wife. He has a good relationship with his wife and children. He keeps his children out of the spotlight in the same way that a protective father would.
As of 2018, there are no reports of a divorce. He has not had any extramarital affairs. Stanga is currently living a happy and healthy married life.
Shelby Stong’s Career Line
- Shelby Stanga is a hardworking and dedicated individual who is a wise man. He enjoys participating in various social activities.
- Shelby’s mother has always encouraged him to work in the television industry since he was a child.
- Later, in 2013, he launched his own reality TV show called “The Legend of Shelby The Swamp Man” on the History channel.
- Due to his expertise in swamp logging, he was able to secure business contracts from a variety of companies.
- Stanga previously worked on Man vs Wild in 2006 and Ax Men in 2008. His performance in the show was praised by critics and audiences alike.